All reviews places to eat nearby poor wifi budget hotel nice pool quiet area in south beach publix
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel before for family and being that I am a local and have family that always visits, it was so convenient..being that there are so many to choose from! I could of booked anywhere else!! I booked it for the 23rd of July 2016 for one night on line for 2 beds, reason was that my sister had surgery and needed to sleep separate from husband because of medical reason! When we get to the hotel the front desk said that they had only one bed available and not two and was very rude about, he saw 7 family member and thought that all where going to stay and was very terrible in helping with the situation regarding our special request booked on line. So I placed my family elsewhere and still got charged! My wife and I called the hotel and the lady was not willing to reimburse our money. Now it is not about the money it is about not loosing customers!! I Work for the hotel business and I talked to some of the managers in other hotels and they agreed on not breaking customer repeat business and ties!! that's providing good business.. I could of had booked this place at full capacity for months, and they just don't understand what customer service is and the concept of returning customers!! Will never recommend this hotel to anyone again!! Thiefs!! The keep your money watch out folks!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Miguel D
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for an affordable place to stay in Miami Beach? Near the Beach? With Pool? Free Parking directly at the hotel? Clean? Yeah that's all you get here!! Beach is in walking distance and you have just to cross a park which is open sunrise to sunset. Restaurants (IHOP, Dennys) and supermarket (Publix) in the area. South Beach can be reached very fast by car. Back at the hotel we found a parking spot at every hour of the day. Will definitely come back when in Miami Beach again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tommyvercetti8
Reviewed 5 July 2016

very comffortable and friendly staff.rooms are very clean. And they give you umbrellas and beach chairs. I like the free parking too.The stuff is really friendly and helpful.The swimming pool was very clean .Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2016

It was our 3rd stay in the Beach Place Hotel. On that time we were with the baby 11 years old. As usuall in the hotel: very clean, very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel chief Silvana ready to help and to solve any hard problem. If you want to have not expensive place to stay in Miami and to have a good vacations I recommend to stay in the Beach Place Hotel. Alexander Paren, St.Petersburg, Russia.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Александр П
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Overall, this is a fine place to stay with an easy walk to the beach. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Staff are friendly. Parking is ample, but no real parking lot. If you stay here, insist that you do not get room 110 unless you can sleep through a hurricane. Forget about sleeping-in if you stay in this room. The laundry area, ice machine, vending machine are directly across the hall. The cleaning/laundry ladies sounded like cackling chickens. The ice machine would randomly spew ice which could be heard through out the entire room. The toilet in 110 runs every 15 minutes for 5 seconds like clock work. The pool had film on the water that would put the BP spill to shame. Other than this, the stay is quite pleasant for the price.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple