All reviews gay hotel lincoln road gay bar spa area in south beach great hotel steam room large room parking garage comfortable beds great drinks happy hour few blocks ocean drive miami earplugs vibe
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The place is clean, nicely decorated, and great ambiance. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Excellent beds. I've stayed in the crates as well as the rooms and each time it was superb. Location is excellent, walking distance from great shops, beach and restaurants. Even a large supermarket in the area. If you are gay and looking for a nice place to stay, this is your place.

Room Tip: Rooms are great if you want full privacy. However, the crates are good when you are on a budget or just like the more hostel vibe.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GaytheringCrew, Manager at Hotel Gaythering, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you Ronald for the great review!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The staff, Front desk was polite and professional, housekeeping does and excellent job. I also like the addition of the van service to and from the beaches. Everything was excellent no complaints from me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Tracy! Hope we get to host a return visit soon

Reviewed 22 October 2017

very friendly staff. free bikes available. great location, close to lincoln road, tons of shops bars and restaurants. clean rooms that were far larger than expected. and a really fun on site bar! thanks for the great time!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks Ryan for taking the time to review your stay, we appreciate the great feedback!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stayed for a weekend at the Gaythering the second day after it re-opened after Irma. The update from Matt was great when it was uncertain when the hotel could re-open. Everything was functioning well and there were quite a few locals staying there as they did not have electricity at home. The rooms were spacious with some quirky furniture. Both the AC and WiFi worked very well. The spa was the something extra that made coming back after a day out just that little bit more relaxing. The staff were all friendly, but special thanks to Russell and Magda, with whom I have had more interactions.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank strakur74

Thank you for the great review! We were happy to be able to re-open after Irma so quickly and accommodate your stay.

Glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of the stay and I will make sure to pass this along to Magda and Russell.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I did not feel as comfortable as I thought I would be. I am not sure that I would visit this location again. The price I paid was not cohesive with the services provided. I would not recommend this location to friends.

Room Tip: It was okay, but it was not clean and inviting as I thought it would be.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry to hear you did not feel comfortable when staying with us. I would appreciate it if you have some time to reach out to me directly so we can discuss a bit more in detail about your experience.

I can be reached at manager@gaythering.com