US$318
Official Site
US$382
US$284
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$359
US$250
US$245
US$217
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$278
US$184
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$184
US$145
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$310
US$284
  • Pool
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$180
  • Restaurant
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$170
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$313
Priceline
  • Beachfront
1,428 results
All reviewsrooftop poolocean drivesouth beachmain buildingfull kitchenone bedroom suitebell hophappy hourocean frontfree drinksbalconykitchenettemiamidishwasheractionsobeclubs
Reviewed 19 October 2008

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon - a two week trip to Flordia which started off at the Strand Ocean Drive.
The room was clean, spacious and the view from the room was fantastic overlooking ocean drive and the sea! Not to mention the extremely comfortable bed.
The staff was friendly and did everything to make our stay just that bit more comfortable. At all times we felt like we were the only guests at the hotel and the guys at the front desk sorted us out with everything we needed.

We would recommend the Strand as THE location on Ocean drive to anyone visiting. If you're looking for a great hotel at a perfect location the strand has got to be your place of choice.

Thanks to all that the hotel for making our stay such a great and unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2008

I called the hotel directly and was able to get a lower rate than was offered anywhere else. Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff. The room was nicer than I thought. The bed was very comfortable! The tv was unusually small but since we were not in the room most of the time, it didnt matter. It was convenient to have such a big fridge because we were able to buy water and fruit. The location is very convenient next to all the shops, restaurants and beach. The staff at the beach was very nice as well. The pool was nice but small so we prefered the beach. The complimentary green apples in the hotel were a nice touch. It was raining really hard one night and everyone was coming in soaking wet, so they were giving out big towels to dry up with. I would definetly stay at this hotel again. Just do yourself a favor and dont eat at cafe medi (attached to hotel) they are a rip off!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2008

Very enjoyable stay. Bellman Jamie was the face of the hotel for us. He protected us from scams and made sure everything was taken care of! Rooftop pool has amazing views. Right in the heart of South Beach.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2008

We and about 15 of our closest friends went to South Beach for the weekend (Sept 19-22) for our wedding. Everyone, including leading up to the trip was superb. The desires program was good but not great. I expected them to have lots of information on the things that I outlined that we were looking for in our room, but didn't. I had to ask again... I had a slight issue with communication with the front desk one day when a man who could not speak very clear english answered the phone. Even though a few hiccups occured... our stay, wedding and hotel accomodation was fantastic! A HUGE Shout out to GUS who was a GOD SEND for the weekend. He hooked us up with all the hottest clubs to go to, reservations for our party for dinner and even offered to help my fiance' find his misplaced vows. :)
Alecia was also a big help at the front desk.

I really liked the fact that the hotel had the rooftop web cam. Because we were getting married in the heart of hurricane weather- I found myself checking that camera everyday before we left!! LOL

Thank you so much Strand Hotel for making our weekend and event a most memorable one!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank irishgrl29
Reviewed 23 September 2008

My husband and I spent 5 days in South Beach at The Strand celebrating our 25th Anniversary. The Hotel location is awesome, pool has the best views in South Beach overlooking the beach and Ocean Drive. Jamie, the bellman gave exceptional customer service during our entire stay. He gave great recommendations on restaurants, clubs, etc. He also gave great advice on which restaurants to avoid due to their "bait and switch" tactics in regard to pricing.

We will definitely return. Thanks Jamie and the entire staff at The Strand!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple