US$334
US$382
US$284
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$180
  • Restaurant
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$359
US$250
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$184
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$312
US$288
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$310
US$284
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$170
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$319
Priceline
1,428 results
All reviewsrooftop poolocean drivesouth beachmain buildingfull kitchenone bedroom suitebell hophappy hourocean frontfree drinksbalconykitchenettemiamidishwasheractionsobeclubs
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Louis, who is an employee at the Congress Hotel, went above and beyond his job description helping us. He did everything we asked with a smile, and helped to get my 91-year-old mother settled when we arrived. He was always willing to do whatever we asked in a timely manner. Whoever hired him knew what they were doing. The rest of the staff was also helpful--the office helped us by suggesting restaurants and things to do that were excellent. The maid service came in and made up the trundle bed--something no other hotel has done in all my years of travelling. But mainly, thanks to Louis, who was exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GueydanSusan
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Staff members were consistently friendly and helpful. Made a world of a difference when you stay there for a few days in a row. They respond right away and never hesitate to try their best in getting you what you need. They provide French Connection products and the hotel decor was clean and comfortable.

We made the reservation through the website and I was a little bit disappointed that even though the breakfast is included on the website deal, they seem not to offer it any more. I went to the front desk to ask about this and Maria understood the situation very well and she gave us breakfast vouchers right away.

I wanted to say many thanks to all the front desk staff, especially to Miss Maria for trying their best to answer all our queries and making us feel very welcome and "at home". Perfect value!!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed at The Congress Hotel this past weekend while in town to attend The Miami One Caribbean Carnival. The location is great! Right in the middle of town and steps away from the beach. Check in was quick, I even got a glass of champagne to sip on while checking in. The staff was friendly and efficient. The only complaint was that it took a while for us to get towels when we called down to get some. The front desk couldn't be a friendlier bunch and housekeeping did a great job cleaning our room and getting all the sand that we brought in out. A big thanks to Sandra and Gladys. I'll be back next year!!!! By the way I stayed in the Retro building and had a great balcony.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I was a lil iffy staying here..but I gave it a shot!! Glad I did!!! First when I arrived, I felt the red carpet was taken out for me, Thanks to Louis. I proceeded to check in and Maria was great. She gave me a room in the Tropical building. I didn't know there were few buildings to the hotel. Louis showed me the way. I walked in the room and it was breath taking.....I felt like home...Kitchen, flat screen tv's, beautiful couch, and the comfy king size bed, and for the bathroom, I cant begin to say how stunning the tub is. It was oval shaped with rain shower. The roof top pool is relaxing, music playing..Towards the end of my trip I needed a late check out, without any issues, Maria accommodated me to my needs. Overall experience was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I never usually write reviews on any of the places that I've visited but I felt like I should write something on the Congress Hotel just because there are reviews here that I feel turn people away from the hotel. I went in July of this year (2012) with 2 of my girl friends and we absolutely LOVED every moment of it. The room was gorgeous, better than we had expected, it was 100% safe and we were right in the middle of everything. The beach is literally a 2 minute walk across the street and boardwalk. You can see the ocean from the roof top pool. If you're looking for a good place to go at night, there are usually club promoters walking around at the pool all day so you can easily find something to do!! The hotel room has a kitchenette (stove top, fridge, microwave, sink as well as cooking pots/pans, plates and utensils) The bathroom is big, big enough for 3 girls on vacation to get ready!! The only bad thing I would say was that we had to wait around until 4 for our room to be ready and we had arrived at 10:30am, but we just spent our time at the roof top pool and walking around getting familiar with the area. I will definitely be returning to the Congress. Staff is extremely friendly and always with a smile. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Some people are pickier than others it seems!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends