“21st birthday stay!”

Suites at Congress Ocean Drive
Ranked #155 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I had an amazing time at the Congress Hotel, it is in the heart of Miami Beach and it is just beautiful. The service was great! One of the managers, Eleanor went above and beyond for my friends and me and it was very much appreciated. The roof- top pool is great and the drinks are delicious. I couldnt have asked for a better place to celebrate my 21st birthday.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie G
Nancy R, General Manager at Suites at Congress Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had an amazing time at our hotel.At The Congress Hotel South Beach, we pride ourselves on our personalized service, and we are so glad that you were able to experience this first hand.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Louis, who is an employee at the Congress Hotel, went above and beyond his job description helping us. He did everything we asked with a smile, and helped to get my 91-year-old mother settled when we arrived. He was always willing to do whatever we asked in a timely manner. Whoever hired him knew what they were doing. The rest of the staff was also helpful--the office helped us by suggesting restaurants and things to do that were excellent. The maid service came in and made up the trundle bed--something no other hotel has done in all my years of travelling. But mainly, thanks to Louis, who was exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GueydanSusan
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Staff members were consistently friendly and helpful. Made a world of a difference when you stay there for a few days in a row. They respond right away and never hesitate to try their best in getting you what you need. They provide French Connection products and the hotel decor was clean and comfortable.

We made the reservation through the website and I was a little bit disappointed that even though the breakfast is included on the website deal, they seem not to offer it any more. I went to the front desk to ask about this and Maria understood the situation very well and she gave us breakfast vouchers right away.

I wanted to say many thanks to all the front desk staff, especially to Miss Maria for trying their best to answer all our queries and making us feel very welcome and "at home". Perfect value!!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed at The Congress Hotel this past weekend while in town to attend The Miami One Caribbean Carnival. The location is great! Right in the middle of town and steps away from the beach. Check in was quick, I even got a glass of champagne to sip on while checking in. The staff was friendly and efficient. The only complaint was that it took a while for us to get towels when we called down to get some. The front desk couldn't be a friendlier bunch and housekeeping did a great job cleaning our room and getting all the sand that we brought in out. A big thanks to Sandra and Gladys. I'll be back next year!!!! By the way I stayed in the Retro building and had a great balcony.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I was a lil iffy staying here..but I gave it a shot!! Glad I did!!! First when I arrived, I felt the red carpet was taken out for me, Thanks to Louis. I proceeded to check in and Maria was great. She gave me a room in the Tropical building. I didn't know there were few buildings to the hotel. Louis showed me the way. I walked in the room and it was breath taking.....I felt like home...Kitchen, flat screen tv's, beautiful couch, and the comfy king size bed, and for the bathroom, I cant begin to say how stunning the tub is. It was oval shaped with rain shower. The roof top pool is relaxing, music playing..Towards the end of my trip I needed a late check out, without any issues, Maria accommodated me to my needs. Overall experience was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends