All reviews plunge pool in south beach boutique hotel ping pong table rooftop deck third floor small pool fantastic stay mini bar ocean drive loved this hotel visit miami lounge chairs collins avenue valet parking luis hip
Reviewed 9 July 2018

1. This place has it all a phenomenal price. Bang for the buck indeeed.
2. Staff were very friendly. All the reception people, including Lorena who helped me out no matter the time
3. Room service was implecable. Sofia has a “All hands on deck” approach no matter the time, especially with delivery. My club sandwich showed up in under 10 min. WOW .

Thanks so.much will def be back. Snuck a pice of the downstairs when i walked. Dope place

Room tip: They’re cool with early check-ins
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We arrived after a long-haul flight to welcoming, efficient reception staff. There was a slight mix-up with payment and they were very discrete and professional while dealing with the issue quickly. Shout out to Kat and the Spanish receptionist in particular because they answered our frequent "tourist questions" and gave continuous outstanding service during our stay.

Breakfast was delicious, if not a little bit limited for my liking. It was charming to sit outside and watch the iguanas while drinking tea every morning!

The location is everything, a quiet street and two minutes walk to infamous South Beach or if you're looking for shops and restaurants, Collins Avenue.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone XO

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dee H
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I think some of the other guys can learn a bit about customer service from these guys- they were awesome
From check in to check out nothing was to much trouble. One of our party had a small issue with the room and it was changed straight away and they offered to help move as well.
They would constantly ask if everything was alright.
Great location, within easy walking distance of shops and a great choice of restaurants.
Pool is only a plunge pool. Breakfast is limited but sufficient. Rooms are a good size, beds are very comfortable and the shows are powerful.
Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Suni-Jay
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights. The rooms are new, fresh and clean. The lobby design is very funky with a center pool table. They have a nice games deck on the 3rd floor. The location is very central.

Only issue is if you are on the 1st floor then the hotel bar music may be a little too loud.

1  Thank Reda C
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel not knowing the area. We were extremely disappointed considering we paid close to 800$ for two nights. The shower was very dirty, with balls of hair in the corners, a previously used bar of soap in the shower, and the shower had no shower door, just a shower curtain that hung to the floor, so every time you showered it flooded the entire bathroom out in to the hallway, I addressed this with management and they said they were trying to fix the issue but I had to go to dinner with soaked dress slacks after doing my makeup in the mirror. Then to add to it, my father was hospitalized back in Pennsylvania and we were going to cut our trip a day short to go home to be with him, the hotel told us we would have to provide proof of a family emergency, the only way to do that was show my father's medical records which is against the law and violates hippa laws. The swimming pool was disgusting and dirty, it had French fries in it. Stay clear, there's far better hotels in miami

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple