“Great room to get the job Done”
other travellers have booked this property
PROPERTY LOCATION
Full Bathroom
THE BUILDING
THE BEACH STEPS FROM THE BUILDING
The Beach in front of the Building
Ocean Drive in front of the building
THE BUILDING
THE CORRIDOR
THE VIEW TO OCEAN DRIVE FROM SOUTH BEACH
OCEAN DRIVE
LUMUS PARK-OCEAN DRIVE
SOUTH BEACH
THE BEACH
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Derk P
“Great room to get the job Done”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

If you are looking to be near the action this room is Great with me. It is pretty large and spacious and can truly accommodate the stated amount of people. Kitchen good size so we were able to cook for the whole stay Lee is great Host! will be returning here for my next trip to Miami. and the Room has keyless entry which is my favorite

Your age range 25-34
2 Dec 2017
Thanks.
ChrissyTa...
Miami Beach, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Great location, great price, clean and neat. I will definitely stay here again when I come back. I highly recommend as I am a very picky person and with so many mixed reviews I was extremely nervous. But this is a five star rental. Only thing that I would point out is that I did say I would need a parking pass in advance got there and was told there was non available so had to pay full price to park! :-(. Overall thumbs up!

21 Nov 2017
Thanks Chrissy....and sorry about the Parkng Pass....we have limited access to these passes and offer them on a first-come-first-serve-basis
alirodrig...
“Awesome hidden gem in the middle of everything!”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a last minute trip my boyfriend and I took. We found this condo and booked right away. It was our first time in Miami so I didn't know what to expect, this condo was great for us. We did not rent a car and glad we didn't. Between Uber, Lyft and City Bikes it was definitely not needed. Ocean Dr, is a fun, party all the time! You are tucked away behind Fat Tuesdays with this condo but a few steps from the door and you are right there in the middle of it all. The beach is a short walk across the street. A heads up prior to booking, if you are looking to sleep in past 730am this is not the place. There is an alley directly behind that is Trash Alley, several trash dumpsters. Every morning you will hear the dumpsters of smashing glass. Fortunately I am not a sleeper so I was ok with the noise.

21 Apr 2017
Rikki360
Indianapolis, Indiana
“No one does it better”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Thanks Lee and assistants. Our first Miami visit was great and we will definitely be back. The condo for the value and location was great. we elected to return the rental car and walk the runway. Ocean Drive and surrounding area offered more than enough to do. The amenities of the place were quaint and just enough. With teenagers I elected to cook and keep food costs to a minimal. So grocery shopping was nearby as well as the beach. I felt very safe and still a part of the main events happening around us.

It was clean, neat and provided the basics as described. For the area it was in it was relatively quiet so if you opt for rest instead of the night life it was easy too. The one or tow little problems we had were resolved by Lee's group pronto. THANKS AGAIN AND SEE YOU SOON!.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
17 Nov 2016
sharde e
“South Beach at its finest”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Lee and his assistant were GREAT!!! From making reservations to the day we arrived everything was easy and they were wonderful Definitely one of the more enjoyable times in South Beach!! Unit is steps from the beach and night life. Room was large enough that everyone was comfortable and having a kitchen was definitely a plus! It was s pleasure to work with Lee and his assistant. Both very professional and responsive.I highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again.
Thank you Lee!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was wonderful
Liked least: Bottle collection in morning most of others slept through
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Sep 2015
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing