“Delicious!”

Ranked #22 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Well done guys! Very nice sandwiches and perfect price in Miami, What else do you need!? Go and enjoy it! ;)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,726)

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were recommended to visit the La Sandwicherie by someone staying at our hotel and after seeing the hype online we thought we would give it a try. Great customer service but if I am honest the sandwiches were 'ok' not sure they were worthy of the hype we had been led to believe.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I headed to La Sandwicherie due to very high Yelp ratings. When I arrived, the bar was full and there was a line of people waiting to order. This is a great sign.
The server that was taking orders couldn't have done a better job. It was sheer mayhem with lots of people waiting to eat. He was super professional and had a great system to get everyone's orders super fast and efficient. I can't say enough good things about how well he did his job. Remained calm in spite of everyone doing a terrible job of ordering.
My sandwich was alright. The turkey was a bit thick. Not the most flavorful sandwich. Luckily, the vinaigrette dressing was in a container on the side. I was excited to drench my sandwich in it. Good thing I tasted it first as it wasn't my favorite. It had either a hard mustard or horseradish flavor to it.
Great service!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Very delicious sandwiches, big meals and good price in center of Miami Beach. Must have to eat there!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I love the sandwiches here. It is made fresh. The. French vinigerret is what really makes it great. I would be take a friend to eat her.