“Awesome food and pool ”
Review of Monty's Raw Bar

Monty's Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Monty's Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Pointe
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel bartender recommended this place and it did NOT disappoint! We sat outside by the pool which was cool from all the fans blowing around. We each ordered The Bounty which came with raw clams, raw oysters, shrimp cocktail, stone crabs and conch ceviche. First of all, you can't get good conch anywhere outside of Florida (as far as I know) and this was perfect! Right amount of lime and spices - just a dab of Tabasco for some heat. It was so good! After our meal, we dipped into the pool to and enjoyed margaritas. No one rushed us even though we stayed a few hours. Had a blast and will definitely go back again. Great time indeed!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful marina views... Great for relaxing after work with their happy hour. The mojitos are spectacular!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

So we were greeted by our waitress LeAnn who was very helpful in finding out whatever it was we wanted to know about their food and drinks..Happy Hour wasn't really happy in my opinion.. they had shrimp for 0.75 and they were extra large but you still had to devain them. The key Lime pie was good and if your a key lime pie lover you'd thoroughly enjoy it. Overall my experience their was average.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The restaurant is in a perfect location - so much fun right on the marina watching the boats go by. Huge fan of getting drinks there.. however I took family there for lunch on Wednesday and the food was pretty disappointing. The fries are absolutely a waste of calories and time, the fish tacos are bland and the burgers were boring and just not good. The upside was the shrimp ceviche and the ribs - both were full of great flavor... just disappointing about the the other 4 meals. Was so excited to share this fun place with my family and the less than average food totally took the wind out of my sails. On top of all that the server Mike (after really giving phenomenal service) told me a the end that gratuity was not included so I put on an extra big tip... only to realize that a service charge was actually already added. Left with a bad taste in my moth from all that - why did he mislead me?

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I went to Monty's to celebrate a friends birthday. The view is beautiful and the breeze is amazing. I had the nachos, and they are to die for. It has everything you could ever want in nachos. Guac, sour cream, tomato, jalapenos, tons of cheese. My description cannot do it justice. The margaritas were good. I can't wait to go back for more nachos.