“Yum!”

Ranked #101 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great food, great location! Also had tasty vegan option which was yum. Lots of choice. Brilliant location for watching the world go by.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had seen this place after a long walk down Lincoln road. We each got a pizza. I got a cheese pizza and my friends got different varieties. I had really enjoyed it. The pizza came out fresh and it was prepared quickly. The service was really well and the food was incredible. The menu was reasonably priced and the employees were polite.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

While the place appears to be as touristy as the next spot, the food was outstanding. Very quick and attentive service, clean bathrooms. Waiter gave nice wine recommends. Kids wanted the food prepared certain way and it was done precisely as requested.

1  Thank OnlyModa
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I went there for dinner with my friends, and we all ordered pizzas. The pizzas are really amazing, and I highly recommend all of them. Our waiter was very friendly, and I was truly impressed by the fact that we got our pizzas in less than 15 minutes!

1  Thank Léa F
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great Pizza and amazing chicken salad at Spris. The service was amazing and the servers very friendly and helpful. Nice terrace to sit outside. Right in the middle of all the action on Lincoln Avenue