“Beautiful and well appointed restaurant let down by average cooking .”
Review of Spiga

Spiga
Reserve with OpenTable
Spiga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 1,168 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Serving genuine and authentic Italian cuisine in Miami Beach since 1995! The simplicity and personality in each dish is accredited to it's long-term success. Spiga prides itself on offering the best pasta you can find in Miami. It is handmade every morning with carefully chosen ingredients, making your dinner and dining experience a truly memorable one!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner here recently and whilst everything about Spiga looks classy some average cooking let it down for us. We couldn't fault the place or the excellent service but our mains of carbonara was way too dry and lacked in bacon and spaghetti arribiata was way to garlicky and spoilt the flavour of the sauce and the pasta .
Miami is awash with Italian restaurants and it's a shame but Spiga didn't do itself justice.

1  Thank LondonLockwood
Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Spiga which we found through TripAdvisor. We really liked it. Service was excellent, everyone really made sure we had a good time. Started with a antipasto misto and then pasta, can really recommend this. If possible, ask for a table outside, so you can watch the Miami Beach life. Can definitely recommend Spiga.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A block off of the hustle and bustle we found this little gem. Great service, everything was delicious. Wish I had room for dessert. They have a nice wine selection for by the glass and by the bottle! I loved my tortellono stuffed with pear and ricotta with a delicious and delicate cream and walnut sauce. It was amazing. Hubby loved the woody shiitake mushrooms ravioli. All homemade pastas. If your looking for a quieter romantic meal you won’t go wrong here

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my family whilst on holiday. Excellent food, atmosphere and service. Very reasonable price. Crab ravioli was superb!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I came here as a vegan and my waitress Dalia was very knowledgeable and sweet. I'm happy she was able to tell me which pasta was made without​ eggs. This is not really a place for vegans but and they don't have many​ vegan things on the menu but I was in the mood for some pasta. I had Spaghetti with mushroom and veggies. My food and wine were​ delicious. The focaccia​ bread was so good. Everything was perfection.