“Seafood Tower”

Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$55
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Pointe Park
Description: Relax in a steakhouse with a view. The Miami skyline and crystal waters of the nearby Government Cut channel set the backdrop for a lunch or dinner replete with timeless glamour. Our breathtaking location includes a waterfront cafe, outdoor patio, two floors of restaurant seating and water-view private dining rooms for groups from 20 to 450. Start or finish your evening at our fashionable Deco bar.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Good ambience, great location and delicious food. I would suggest the tables on the outside area for the great view of the South Pointie..I started with an Aperol Spritz at the bar and later had the Shellfish Tower - fresh and delicious oysters, lobster, king crab, prawns..Their cuts seemed impressive as well.. I ll be sure to try them next time..

Henry D, Guest Relations Manager at Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Good day, Rafael and thank you! We are so happy you loved all of our many offerings here! It's great of you to share your feedback. We are glad you chose us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.
Email: mmejia@swrg.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,559)

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This was a Father's day as well as an anniversary experience. We were seated by the window overlooking the cruise ship harbor and made the atmosphere more perfect than it already was. Service was over the top and food was not disappointing at all. The wedge salad came out with big cubes of very tasty pancetta and was served with a combination blue cheese/ranch dressing that was wonderful to the palate. My 10 oz filet ordered Pittsburgh style medium was perfectly prepared and really didn't need a knife to slice. Szechuan style green beans were absolutely delicious. My wife opted for the ribeye and brought some home. Very good as well. This was a wonderful outing and will revisit soon

Henry D, Guest Relations Manager at Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Gary
Thank you for your comments and positive feedback! We truly appreciate you joining us and are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

After a recommendation from the person beside us on the flight, we decided to give it a go. Beautiful view by the water. Glad we came at lunch time, it is a bit pricey, but the drinks & food were good. I enjoyed the Raspberry Fizz drink-very fresh. For lunch, we tried the Lobster BLT and Cobb Salad, both were quite tasty. Would definitely recommend if you are at South Pointe Park.

Henry D, Guest Relations Manager at Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Good day, GUEST and thank you! We are so happy you loved all of our many offerings here! It's great of you to share your feedback. We are glad you chose us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Had dinner and ordered a steak tartare. Had to send it back. It was awful! The quality of the meat used was horrible. They did not charge me for it but that is not the point!!!!

Dear Mauricio
I would like to extend my sincere apologies for your experience at Smith & Wollensky. If agreeable with you, I would like to discuss your experience further so that I may address your concerns. Please let me know a convenient time to contact you and the best number to reach you at. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal at Smith & Wollensky, but it was not over the top good for me. It is a classic steak house with good service and a nice water view. The portion sizes are generous ( especially the signature chocolate ). The Cesar salad was very good. Everything was good but nothing overly impressed me considering the prices.

Henry D, Guest Relations Manager at Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Reco
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Smith & Wollensky. We also appreciate your feedback on a few areas of concern Thank you for dining with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.