4,039 results
All reviews florida cookery south beach james hotel beach service ocean drive an umbrella ocean front lincoln road partial ocean view beach chairs espanola way art deco pool staff valet parking miami concierge collins
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The rooms were clean. The hotel was decorated very nicely. The staff were all super friendly and very accommodating. The location is great and we had a really great time.
They charge a resort fee, but for once you actually got something for that fee. You get breakfast, internet, and beach chairs and towels. It was well worth what we paid.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the royal palms. Great service and really go above and beyond.
At the beach chase got us the best lounge chairs and was so kind and helpful. He’s amazing. Thanks so much for making our staycation great.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Our first time in Miami and we scored at The Royal Palms Hotel!Beautiful hotel right on the beach.My wife and I loved it!Service was excellent.The bar staff at the pool bar was awesome!We are looking forward to our next stay.Thanks for an awesome vacation! Regards, P n D.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Where to start? I am so disappointed in my weekend vacation to this property. The lines at the front desk were ridiculous. Once checked in, it took forever to get our luggage from the Bellman, which meant we wasted valuable vacation time waiting to simply get our swimsuits in our luggage. Request to the room took repeated phone calls before any service. Beds not comfortable, room design not good, cable tv didn't work, and rooms were so noisy it was hard to sleep. Food quality below average. Two Caesar salads, soda, and an ice tea cost me almost $80!!! Drinks at bar are incredibly expensive. $18.00 for a cocktail (before tip). Robbery! Never heard from a manager even after repeated requests. My advice...stay somewhere else!!!

Room tip: Everyone in our group complained about the noise of the rooms. Not sure which would be a "good room".
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
nicoleroyalpalm, Front Office Manager at Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not go as expected. Based on the feedback you have shared about the delay with your request, lines at desk and not receiving service this is definitely not the level of service we pride ourselves on. I do apologize for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay and I hope that we have a chance in the future to provide you with the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

My stay at the Royal Palm, was much needed, and the hotel lived up to its excellent reviews that I had read previously online before my stay there. Stayed October 17, 2018- October 22, 2018. I arrived late morning and was able to check in right away. My check in person was very welcoming, and check in very seamless and very smooth. My room was ready when I arrived. The room was fabulous, great view of the south end of the beach, and some of the city skyline view. The hotel is modern, clean, and very well kept up. It has a nice modern, relaxing, and friendly vibe. Very welcoming. The pool area was oh so relaxing, and clean. There is a bar, loungers, and seating all around, even some seating located that afforded some privacy. There is a DJ that plays really good music that I enjoyed, it added to make the scene lively and enjoyable, There are tv monitors around ,and a restaurant that you can eat at if you choose or you can eat at the bar. The bartenders are great. The service is fast, and the drinks well poured. My room itself was nice and comfortable. the bed was so nice and relaxing to sleep in. The room was sunshine lit and easy to move about in. The shower was great. Water pressure very good. Room was cleaned very nicely everyday. Linen was changed, bathroom cleaned, and floor mopped, and this was early enough in the day to enjoy a clean room for the full day. There is a minibar with snacks. I did not try any, for there are enough choices around the hotel to pick up goodies. There are a many stores, restaurants, clubs around. The hotel is situated within steps form the beach/ocean. The beach was very clean and enjoyable. Royal Palm has its own section for its guests, The hotel beach service was excellent. They will get you beach loungers, and towels, umbrellas cost , I believe $20 or $25. I did not need one, for I was there to enjoy the sun! You can also order food, if you wish. This hotel is one definitely worth a visit. It is surrounded by pretty much everything. There is a Mall on Lincoln street, it is just a block west of the hotel. It has many upscale stores for shopping, and many places to dine, outside and indoors. For my money, I feel like I came away with a great bargain. The area is very safe, and like I said you have many many choices, all within walking distance of hotel. Ocean Beach Drive is right next door.....omg, off the chain fun!!! If you want to experience something a bit off of the tourist path. I recommend Washington Street. You can get some good eats for nice prices. I visited a few of the restaurants and the food was good. You se more of the local people hang out in that area. When I come back to South Beach,, I am definitely coming back to Royal Palm. It was everything I like in a hotel. Great service, awesome location, and very safe area, even after dark. But always use common sense wherever you go. I don't have any negative things to comment on, because everything was awesome great :)

Room tip: Quiet floor, stay on 14th floor. You can order a small refrigerator if you need one. Ice machine on the floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo