See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on a girls party holiday, usually we stay in air bnb but they were so expensive this weekend so we opted for the cheaper option. Rooms are basic but have everything you need. We were so worried after reading some of the reviews but when we arrived we realised it wasn’t half as bad as we’d thought it’d be. We expressed our concerns to the staff when we arrived & they let us chose between 2 rooms.

All the hotel staff are so lovely, they really looked after us & made sure we were having a nice time. We sat in reception one evening & saw 3 groups of people checking in. Some people were really rude to the lovely lady & I’m pretty sure by being that way didn’t have had a choice like we did (always be nice & it’ll pay off!).

We wore flip flops/slippers in the room & shower. Also the towels are quite small so we didn’t use them after showering, I’d recommend bringing your own. There’s no hairdryer in the room. Our room only had a fan no aircon. The rooms are dated but the shower was hot & the bed sheets were clean.

Obviously you get what you pay for so if you are willing to spend more money on accommodation stop moaning & just do it!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sherpa223003
CustomerServiceHP, Front Office Manager at Hotel Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks for your review! We are glad you had a good time here at our hotel, we provide hairdryers down at the lobby, you are always welcome to request for one, and we provide towels of different sizes. As you mentioned for the sheets, we always provide fresh and cleaned sheets for our guests. We will take in consideration your feedback and we are looking forward to have you here again!!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Probably the cheapest rooms in this excellent area. They have improved on the cleaning. If you have a problem it might not be fixed. I had a serious security infiltration on my phone when I used the internet - is it really them? not sure. It is a quiet hotel to sleep after the day and night activity. Expensive parking or be towed in minutes.

Stayed: May 2018
CustomerServiceHP, Front Office Manager at Hotel Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your review! You can find our rooms at a very low and competitive prices. We service our rooms on a daily basis. We have a maintenace person in house. We provide internet on each floor as well as parking.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Stay away from this place and I was planning on changing to another hotel until my girlfriend ordered a $250 dinner and drinking and tips on Southbeac the first night. So I had to stay and other customers I asked how's the hotel and said it's okay but going to another one!
Bath tub drained slow the tub was never cleaned!
The soap they provide was a little over a size of a quarter.
I almost stepped in the shower with my favorite watch on, but I took it off an laid on the sink, put my clothes on after and left without my watch. I didn't know that I would never see my watch again!
$45 to park across the street (garage) for a night, slightly under to park on the street and 25 a night on hotel property you pay for a pass and return to not enough parking
I came in Sunday morning and noticed my door was kicked in!!! Now I'm waiting for my deposit, if I don't get it then I know who kicked it in!. And I don't write hotel reviews buy today I just have too. I did have a great time away from this place and south beach. I drove to Miami City and also Ft Lauderdale free clubs reasonable drinks.

Room Tip: book room on top floor to keep from hearing people walking. Or just stay away from this place
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coreyjohn2011

Hi Corey, thank you for your review! Sorry for your experience, we have a maintenance person in house that takes care of all issues at out buillding, in reference to the soap, we provide a decent size soap. We offer parking but at a $25.00 a day, unfortunately space is very limited here at the beach. We have a lost and found dept., you can always check with our front desk about any belongings missing.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The only issues that I experienced with my stay at Hotel Pierre is that’s the sheets had stains and the hot water didn’t work at all! I asked the lady at the front fest about it and she said to let it run for at least 10 mins.. we’ll it ran over an hour and was ice cold. I didn’t shower my entire time in Miami because of it. However the sink water gets hot so you can take a Hoe Bath. Depending on if I come alone again or come with ppl I might consider staying it’s a cute little place

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
CustomerServiceHP, Manager at Hotel Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hi Shamel, thank you for your review, we provide cleaned and fresh sheets, we make sure they are spotless, sorry to hear that, hot water runs fine. We expect to have you back!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

My partner and I booked this place, after ignoring all the bad reviews however I wish I didn't. When we got there the blinds were broken, the windows dirty, bed messy, the state of the room was unacceptable and to top it off there were people smoking weed right outside of the hotel which didn't give it a good look. The ''parking'' was also $25 per day but there wasn't a parking lot, you just park outside the hotel. It did not make me feel good or safe to say the least so I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple