Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$295
US$245
US$217
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$359
US$250
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$227
US$184
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$310
US$284
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$170
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$313
Priceline
  • Beachfront
1,965 results
All reviewsnikki beach clubdiamond membersouth beachwest towerocean drivemarble floorsjoe's stone crabpartial ocean viewsouth endcity viewfull kitchenone bedroom suitepool areafront desk staffan upgraderestaurant staffbeach chairs
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent Stay! Beautiful Property located in the heart of South Beach. The staff was extremely attentive and made the stay so much better. Hats of to Jesus! Amazing Hospitality! This guy makes it a point to make sure your enjoying stay! Great Breakfast! Everyone is smiling! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rafaelt2000
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and step daughter were thrilled to find this hotel on our walk to the beach. We went to Miami for spring break 2017, and I meant to write this sooner. We stayed at a friends house not far away and had a hard time our first couple of days finding a breakfast place en route to the beach that everyone could enjoy. Until we found the Hilton. The breakfast buffet spread is delicious and expansive and we got to sit by the pool and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. the music was great and our servers went above and beyond to ensure we were happy and knew we could take our time there. and even enjoy the pool. We ended up returning here for dinner and breakfast each morning for the rest of our trip. We had a great time every time we went, laughing smiling and enjoying delicious food. I would love to stay here in the future. I'm sorry that I no longer remember the names of the servers who helped make our experience so lovely, but my family will never forget how great of a time we had at the Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ginevra F
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Professional staff that handles english and hispanic, good service from the staff, nice rooms in good conditions. Good that the hotel have a restaurant inside the hotel, this enriches the stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Extremely helpful staff delivering exceptional service during hurricane Irma.
Loved every minute of our stay and the room was superb overlooking a part of the beach and city view. Looking forward to return in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Perfect location for families with young ones at the south end of the beach where it isn't too busy. The staff in the hotel and restaurant were very friendly and kind. The food in the restaurant was delicious (we ate there several times for lunch and dinner).

The room was tiled, no carpet, I'm guessing because of sand. The tiled floors are very slippery and hard and our little one had a number of falls. Housekeeping came each day during naptime so our room wasn't cleaned for the length of our stay so the floor was very gritty by the time we left - this was unavoidable though with naps, I'm sure they would have happily done the floor in the living area but we didn't want to risk disturbing naps. Housekeeping was great in leaving additional towels and emptying the trash whilst our little one slept. The room had a full size fridge and enough kitchen supplies to prepare simple meals in our room.

For those travelling with little ones, be aware the balcony doors have a simple to operate latch that is easily reached by small children and the balcony is not suitable for unsupervised children.

When looking to book, make sure you check third party sites as I discovered I could have saved the equivalent of one night's accommodation had I booked through another site - I usually book direct as a Hilton Honors member as they say the guarantee the lowest rates (they would have beaten the lower rate I found if I hadn't make my booking already). Be aware that you will also pay a daily resort fee regardless of whether you make use of the resort facilities and that the fee covers two people only (I saw a number of groups with 3 or 4 adults being required to pay an additional fee per day for the use of a chair and/or umbrella; the compulsory resort fee covers two chairs and one umbrella only, regardless of the number of guests staying in your room).

Craig at the pool was very friendly and had great suggestions of places to dine locally. The pool area is really lovely with dining and happy hour available pool side.

Overall we had a fabulous stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family