“Amazing service”

Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Ranked #65 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stay there this past weekend and experienced amazing service. I want to specifically point out our bartending staff, NEMANJA and ROXY at the pool bar. Great service and great smiles. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and at home.

Room Tip: choose a room in the west tower, balconies included with amazing view of the city
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,860)

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great with direct beach access and very close to ocean drive. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beach staff was very friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would go back when we are in Miami.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Claus-Waern
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The real vote would be 2.33. The decor is also nice, modern style empire but... I had some inconveniences, before I took a partial ocean view room, then I changed the ocean view room. Many problems in the kitchen, the room has an exceptional location on the south beach, the rooms I believe have been refurbished more than 15 years ago, the hotel is to expensive for what it offers, I think if Hilton invests in the property this hotel could be a small pearl of Miami. I decided to use the Hilton chain for this year and honestly I was disappointed, I'm also a member of Hilton Honors Member Number: 723619902, but I'm very disappointed. For the next holidays I change.

Room Tip: Sea View over 5
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank mmqnvo
Rafael M, Front Oficce Supervisor at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking time to fill our survey, I'm sorry that you've found our furniture a little outdated, I am pleasantly happy to inform you that by the end of the year we would have gone a complete room furniture renovation. I'm also happy that you found our location to be great. We hope in the future you feel like trying our property once again.

Rafael Moreno / Front Office Supervisor
Hilton Bentley South Beach Miami FL
101 Ocean Dr, 33139
305.938.4600m - 305.938.4601f

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a marvelous stay in HILTON Bentley hotel at Miami. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too. The hostess lady Katherine at the Greek Santorini restaurant was so nice and polite. Very reasonably priced for a luxury hotel. She was so nice to me that for my brother birthday she made a compliment by giving me a cake. I highly recommend this restaurant because of the staff and the food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank milena n
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night at the hotel when I was in the city with my daughter for a college visit. The hotel location was very nice and our room was outstanding. We had dinner at the Greek restaurant downstairs and had a fabulous dinner. On the down side, the front desk was not very helpful as we arrived early and was told they would expedite cleaning a room for us. Four and s half hours later room was still not ready and when we checked back at the desk the last time we were told the room was ready and their notes indicated someone had called us which had not happened. Also there is no gift shop in the hotel so make sure to bring all essentials. I would go back to the hotel now that I better understand how to plan for what the hotel offers or does not.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family