2,039 results
All reviews nikki beach club diamond member south beach west tower ocean drive marble floors partial ocean view south end city view full kitchen one bedroom suite pool area front desk staff an upgrade beach chairs corner room beach staff
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I was forced to valet my car and was charged $40.00. The tub was dirty with hair. My suite was not what I expected. My reservations were to have a suite with King Bed and pull out sofa bed and it did not have pull out sofa bed. The staff was rude at front desk and gave me pillows and blanket to make my own bed. The icing on the cake was when I had to valet park my car and get charged $40.00. Terrible experience! Never again. Do not go to Hilton Hotels!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Rohani R
Reviewed 21 March 2016

My wife and I arrived mid day and as HH members, we were greeted with a smile and in friendly manner. We were celebrating our 30th year wedding anniversary and they quickly reacted by offering us an upgrade. When we arrived in the room, there was a bottle of champagne, chocolates and rose petals. That was totally unexpected. The room and staff were great. The beach facilities and staff were top quality and friendly. Overall, we had a fantastic experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without a doubt. Thanks and congratulations to the Hilton brand and it's associates for delivering a truly positive experience and great weekend for Francesca and myself. Francesca and Fernando - Montreal, Canada

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Fernando S
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Is is always the first impression that is the most important. We arrived in the late afternoon, our flight from Germany being late and we were tired. Being Hilton Gold members we were upgraded to a suite with partial water view. As the room was not quite ready we were offered a free drink at the pool bar. The suite was very nicely furnished and we felt very well during our four nights stay at this hotel.

The staff at the beach is really working well and we enjoyed the service (Resort fee to be paid, but worth it). The hotel is near to many restaurants and the Art Deco district , but the hotel is still very quiet without much traffic passing by.

The breakfast was very good, but otherwise we were a little disapointed with the restaurant. It was not really up to the usual Hilton standard. We tried it one night and the salmon we got was drowned in a sauce, that was supposed to be mediterranean, but was far from the finess of the mediterranean style of cooking. The staff was very polite and friendly both morning and evening.

Should we stay at the South beach again, I guess we would choose this hotel again. The location is perfect with many restaurant and the Art Deco District at a walking distance and the service at the beach is absolutely very good.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kauniit
Reviewed 17 March 2016

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. Our bags were taken in for us, we were given a free room upgrade (I assume due to overbooking for a busy weekend), we received complimentary drinks and the staff were just so friendly and happy to help. While we waited for our room to be ready we headed down to the beach where we were given beds with towels and an umbrella, and "butlers" walked around the beach offering drinks. Absolute heaven. The pool area had private cabanas and great music playing and it was fantastically staffed so that you were always waited on hand and foot. Once our room was ready, it was absolutely incredible. We had an apartment fully equipped with a fridge, dining room table, living room, and a balcony that extended across the west side of the room that over looked the beach and the ocean. The bathroom was beautiful with all marble features a large glass shower and a jacuzzi. This is just an exceptional place to stay and the breakfast was incredible - especially the freshness of the fruit!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie M
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed here for one night - enjoyed the welcome Mimosas during the short wait for our room. Got a really nice corner room with balcony and ocean view. Windows are well isolated - no noise from next door Nikki Beach inside.
Nice and really bright rooms with large fridge and big bathroom - comfortable beds. As Hilton Gold Member lot of extra ameneties were offered, pralines and even a cheese platter - really nice.
The service at the private beach lot is great - nice staff setting up chairs and umbrealls - servers bringing full food selection from pool bar down to the beach - also here as a gold member a glass of champagen is included on your beach day.
We were not able to get late checkout - but could use the showers and facilites of the gym after using the beach, luggage storage was also no problem.

Improvment could be done at the bar - drink menu is not really creative for the location and quality rather on the low end segment - but there are many other options nearby.

Definitely not worth the 40$ per night is the valet service. Waited once 30minutes for the car and needed to search for somebody to bring the car at all the date of departure. But as there are no nearby alternatives to park - it seems people here don't really need to care about their customers.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple