“Perfect Date Spot!”
Review of Baoli Miami

Baoli Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Baoli Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$55 - US$85
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: We are in between 19th and 20th street
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Bâoli offers a new level of hospitality by offering guests a sense of celebration beyond traditional dining. Catering to both the world’s A-list stars and international jetsetters, the vibe-dining concept provides patrons with an unforgettable culinary journey that is transformed into a nightlife destination, all within the backdrop of a chic and modern setting. Guests enjoy an epicurean experience unlike any other, with a carefully crafted Asian American menu and an incredible selection of embellished cocktails. Known for providing a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience, Bâoli’s iconic weekly celebration – My Boyfriend Is Out of Town – has become South Florida’s most popular affair on Wednesday nights.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Baoli screams...CLASSY...ROMANTIC...STYLISH!

If you want to take your beloved ones breath away and 'wow' her to a romantic spot, then this is it. Not only is it classy & stylish, but the service here is phenomenal and the food is exquisite.

I made reservations to Baoli on a Saturday night on Memorial Day weekend at 8:30 PM. I was running late, however, Baoli was very accommodating to my needs and with no problems I was able to still have a table at 9:30 PM. You can easily find street parking near the restaurant without any hassle.

Finally we have arrived to the restaurant. As we are walking to our table, this place still takes my breath away as if I'm walking through a garden. Obviously this is not my first time here, so I knew what I was to expect, which is anything but less. We were seated near the beautiful bar against the mirror.

My friend and I started the night off with drinks of course, we ordered black label on the rocks and lychee martini, which were both fine however we felt like our drinks were a bit too watered down. For appetizers, we ordered oysters and spicy tuna sushi. I LOVE oysters & sushi, which were both excellent. For entree, we ordered wagyu beef, skirt steak with side dishes of mushrooms & mac & cheese. Everything tasted like DIVINE! Each dish had so much flavor and the meat was cooked PERFECT. If you're a big foodie like myself, you will NOT be disappointed. The price of this restaurant is pricey, however, it's worth it. You get an AMAZING SERVICE, GREAT AMBIENCE, DELIGHTFUL FOOD along with the great company you have. I was so full with the food we ordered, I had no room for dessert.

Our bill came out to be about $250 for 2 peoples. Transaction was done smoothly on an iPad device.

The service here is exceptional, I noticed that they really care about customer satisfactory. This is a perfect spot for DATE night, girl's night out, celebrating your birthday, anniversary, etc.

We left happily satisfied with our experience at Baoli. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is willing to splurge - worth every penny!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I went there last weekend to celebrate my engagement, I don't have words to describe that place. Every trip to Miami is a must, but this time it was special.....

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Cosy lounge restaurant with nice ambiance, adequate food quality, excellent service and high price tag.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is a classy place where you can have a delicious meal, drink excellent cocktails and dance into the early hours. The decor and atmosphere is just magical. We had one of the best nights ever at Baoli...highly recommend if you are visiting Miami!

Ps it was a Thursday night and still very busy and buzzing

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most expensive restaurants I've ever been. The food is absolutely regular. Grilled steak, grilled seafood and some Japanese rolls. The service is terrible. The hostess was very rude because she didn't find our reservation. They charged $250 for a regular champagne. Wine price is 5x it's cost. The restaurant is located in Miami Beach, it's hard to find a parking space. THEY DON'T HAVE VALET. If you use a regular public parking, it will cost you $40 for >2 hours. If you want to spend a lot of money to see beautiful people go there. Before you go, check on line the menu and your bank account.

1  Thank Luis C