2,003 results
All reviewsin south beachlincoln roadpool areathe penthouseseparate bedroomsofa bedthe ritzking suitebeach chairsocean frontocean drivebeach servicean umbrellathe entire staffart decovalet parkingresort fee
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Having visited Miami a few times a year over the past decade, I always find myself returning to the Sagamore Hotel. My family and I have stayed at many other places (Edition, Delano) and always return to the Sagamore. The personalized service and follow up is second to none. Also, the location on Collins as well as the rooms are perfect. James and the staff always make my family feel welcome and right at home from the moment we walk in the lobby. They remember our names, ask how how things are and are always asking if there is anything they can do for us. The pool area also keeps bringing us back. Unlike a lot of Miami hotels, the Sagamore is the perfect blend of family and adult relaxation. It is common to see children of all ages enjoying the pool while adults without children are soaking up the sun. The pool also has excellent food and service. Mickey the bartender always remembers your drink order and seems to specialize in fast, friendly service. In fact, their wings are phenomenal!
There will always be many hotel options in Miami Beach but for me and my family, James and the Sagamore have our business for years to come and will not be staying anywhere else.

-Michael Masiuk

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I must say, even though the location has not not changed, the neighbors have looked after themselves to stay afloat
The Sagamore still has the old “artistic” place in the array of SB hotels.
The smell is getting musty.
The stairwell needs repainting.
The restaurant should be less affected by whoever rents a part of it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelOnceMonthly
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I stayed there few times and I loved there the ambiance of glamour with a lot of beautiful paintings in the lobby, the chief manager of hotel, helpful and keeping an eye on everything, friendly smiling front desk employees and room service, door men, beach service etc.
I am very grateful for that

Room Tip: Get possibly a junior suit with garden or ocean view, you`ll get more sun and light and spectacular view in your room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We stayed 2 weekends here , at the begining and end of a trip down the Florida keys . The hotel needs updating as said by other reviewers . We stayed on the 5th floor and had a lovely view from our balcony, bed very comfortable . We also stayed in a bungalow on the ground floor which was very spacious but a bit dark. The lobby , bar and swimming pool are fine but the corridors and bedroooms need a re vamp . Staff are great , very helpful and friendly . Beach beds very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leinster2014
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Having both stayed at The Sagamore in the past, we decided to book a Bungalow room - this is a two-story 1200 sq.ft. room. Upon check in, we were greeted by a friendly and accommodating staff and were able to check in prior to 4pm. The Bungalow room served its purposes just fine. The bottom level is a sofa, chair, small table, kitchenette and out-door patio with two chairs. The top level has a bedroom with attached out-door patio with two chairs and a large bathroom with soaking tub and shower stall. A winding staircase connects the bottom and top floors. As with many other reviews, I can agree that The Sagamore facility is in need of some TLC and renovations, which from my understanding, are upcoming in 2018. As such, I don't think that these minor issues take away from the location/proximity of this hotel, decent pool area with direct access to the boardwalk and beach as well as centrally located to a number of nice restaurant options. Furthermore, we were again very pleased on the last day of our trip to be extended a courtesy late check out by the friendly front-desk staff. For these reasons, I would recommend staying at The Sagamore - and I am sure that when the renovations are completed, the appearance will be on par with many of the other hotels in South Beach.

Stayed: January 2018