“Nice Blend of Latin American Bakery Items”
Review of Charlotte Bakery

Charlotte Bakery
Ranked #4 of 24 Bakeries in Miami Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer a variety of Venezuelan, Argentine, Chilean, Colombian and other Latin-American foods including of course, our famous "empanadas."Our breakfast specials are tough to beat due to our budget friendly prices and tasty offerings. Our coffee is excellent and grinded in house. We also offers a wide selection of European style desserts such as Tiramisu, Creme Brulee, fruit tarts and Black Forest Cake.
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Is a very well known locals spot, as well as regular tourists. If you like the tasty stuff from south america, this is a most. Keep in mind that if you go in the hours between 7 am and 10 am, you might have to wait quite a bit.

1  Thank Nicolas B

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to try this place as a snack as I had read enticing reviews about the empanadas. Needless to say it ended up being our dinner two nights in a row! So filling and delicious! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank traveltiki_123
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Not bad by any means..... but the amazing reviews I read were very misleading. The empanadas are way too expensive..... incredibly more greasy than normal, and just... average. Come here if you are starving and money is no object. Otherwise, go somewhere else..... This is just my humble opinion anyways. I was not impressed.

Staff was friendly for the most part. I felt she was faking the smile and conversation. But hey, we all have our off days or days we just dont want to be at work. That didnt bother me much.

Make sure to look closely when searching for this place. Its not the best marketed place and easily missed.

Happy eating!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Since I am gluten free finding food has been a challenge. So my husband and I went here for breakfast because we wanted a local hot spot. They have pan de bono( which is a slightly sweet cheese bread) pan de queso (which is a Brazilian cheese bread) and Venezuelan arrepas! All was excellent along with columbian cafe con leche and fresh juice.

1  Thank Marchet V
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Oddly, I discovered this place just around the corner from my hotel after mistakenly making a trip up to Charlotte's North Beach Venezuelan/Argentine counterpart Moises Bakery (a disappointing experience. See my review). This place is everything that Moises should've been with similar stryle and atmosphere. Apart from a more helpful, enthused staff it had grilling on the premises, arepas left and cachapas available I had cachapas with pernil and fresh guayanese cheese. Fresh juices were available as well as real Vevezuelan dessert offerings such as bomba. Good coffee too.