“Authentic mexican food-”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lincoln Road and Alton Road
Description: Our second Miami location opened in the heart of South Beach in February 2011 at 1111 Lincoln Road in the architecturally striking new Herzog & de Meuron-designed building. For this vibrant city we've created a welcoming contemporary design, featuring a casually chic dining room with floor to ceiling windows and a travertine bar. Our patio area provides the perfect spot for al fresco dining and people watching.
Reviewed 10 April 2017

folks skip the other "fake" mexican places. This is the only one in south beach you should visit.

Location: Right at the end of lincoln road mall. a $3 uber from any south beach hotel or a 6 short block walk
Service: Always excellent, I have eaten at the one in NYC near lincoln center and same consistent attention to detail.

Food: the Best - must have is table side guacamole, to die for...get extra spicy. Serious, the food is authentic and fresh. You know this by all the folks from Mexico that eat there.. the are my references. I had the shimp entree 6 big fat shrimp. well worth it for $21 buck

Value: it won't break your wallet , good reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The food and drinks are really good. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant was very well taken care of. Also has outside seating that was nice.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We weren't very hungry, so we stopped there for some drinks. Great margaritas, although a little pricy $12 for a tiny glass, they were good. Very nice service as well. But the guacamole!!! I like to consider myself a guacamole connoisseur, and this guacamole was amazing! They make it in a mortar and bring it out to you in it. So good! Must have.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Who can resist to a fresh made guacamole right on our table?
the rest of the dishes are equally delicious, fatuous, steak, enchiladas and a nice variety of cocktails.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Service was OK, but the main course came out lukewarm and the cheese had almost gone back to its rigid state. Yes, I know, I could have mentioned this to the staff, but they were not near at any time after I got the plate and I was very hungry.
The guacamole I had as a starter with a spicy hot twist, was really, really good.
As a finishing drink I had the mescal, after dinner, this was also a delight. The correct roughness without going overboard in to the tire-burning phase.