“Very nice boat and crew - first class fishing.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Therapy IV Deep Sea Fishing Experience

Therapy IV Deep Sea Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 120 Tours in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing off the Miami Beach coast has great rewards, offering the combination of staying close to shore yet catching some big game fish like marlin, sailfish, shark, tuna, mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper and tarpon. Captain Stan and the Therapy-IV crew know these South Florida waters like no other, they have been fishing them for 45 years! Try a private or shared charter for a half or full day. Wonderful experience for families or groups. Therapy 4 is comprised of two deep sea fishing yachts that are custom built with flat screen tv's, indoor wet bar and carpet. Miami Beach Deep Sea Fishing is among the most exciting game fishing in the world. Come experience the thrill of battling deep sea fishing monsters with Captain Stan. Therapy 4 in Haulover Marina makes dreams come true!
Atlanta, GA USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 324 helpful votes
“Very nice boat and crew - first class fishing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I chartered one of the Therapy IV fishing boats for a private deep sea fishing excursion. There were 4 of us and the experience could not have been better. The boat is large, clean, and was well stocked with all the amenities (food, drinks, etc.) I had requested. The crew, Jesus and Chris were great as well. Don't hesitate to book - everything is "as advertised" - will be going out with them in the future.

Chatham-Kent
“I caught the big one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

we had a half-day deep sea fishing trip Feb. 23/2012 with Capt. Mike and his Mate, Matt, on a beautiful sunny day in Miami Beach. There were 5 of us aside from the crew. This was a wonderful fishing experience and you don't have to have fished a lot before to enjoy it. We caught a lot of bonitas at first then went out deeper in search of bigger fish. Two of us caught barracudas; mine was the largest at 50 inches and boy do they put up a fight! I would highly recommend this excursion.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Half day fishing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I took my teenage son for a trip deep sea fishing in Miami. There weren't many fish biting this day but the crew worked hard until we made it a great trip. My son caught the biggest fish of his life: a 50 pound greater amberjack. For him, it was the thrill of a lifetime. The boat was beautiful and the crew great guys and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend these guys.

Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“True professionals do everthing possible for their customers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

These boys know their stuff! Make no mistake, this is a very professional operation with first class gear and a boat that is almost too nice for fishing!
I took my father-in-law and my 13 yr. old son for an afternoon of deep sea fishing before getting on a cruise. The seas were angry and plenty rough but their amazing boat never felt the least bit unsafe in what were some very big waves. We are from 'land locked' Calgary Alberta and the only fishing we get is in lakes and rivers so this was a new experience for us. Therapy IV did not disappoint. My boy caught a 44" Silk Shark and will have this memory forever! We've never even seen a shark....let alone caught one. Our guide and captain sincerely worked their butts off all day to make sure everybody was having a great time and best chance of hooking something. Unfortunately with a cold front coming through the fish were not cooperating. I think our boat caught 3 sharks on the day and we had something else (big) get away.....but there is no doubt in my mind that our guides did everything possible to catch any fish that was biting on this day.
Our three generations of Grandpa, Father, Son will not forget the great day with had!! (or the SHARK we caught!)

Thanks Captain Stan & Boys for an awesome memory!

Long Island City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

After being taken advantage of by Mark the Shark (see my other review) this morning, I immediately went online and searched for another fishing charter for my husband and son. I called Therapy IV and spoke with Stan on the phone. What nice guy! He was able to accomodate my husband and son for the time that they were supposed to go out with the other company. Now I don't have to disappoint my son, who has been looking forward to this since the day I booked with the Mark.
I'm looking forward to meeting Stan. He seems like an honest, down-to-earth guy.
I'll post again after my son and husband's trip, and hopefully take my rating from a "very good." to an "excellent" (still a little gun shy from my other experience this morning). Thank you Stan!!!!