4,014 results
All reviews wine hour social club south beach pool area complimentary wine lincoln road pool staff rooms are small happy hour front desk staff pool party an umbrella resort fee special shout great pool beach access beach service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Where do I start when I dont know what I liked the best the most!! Everything was excellent as soon as we can in. Beginning with my first Server Lesmar, “the best ever”, ask for him and he’ll spoil you like a son. Then our waitress Alana always stopping by every 15 min and making sure we had everything. She is awesome an sooo friendly! Great service! And to top it off, Cheryl the manager came by several times to ensure we were good. She took time to have a nice conversation and hooked us up with at the pool with a great spots to sit among other things. Great manager, very happy and friendly person. I recommend to Get the cabana! It’s the best. Had outlet own TV, fans, Where do I start when I dont know what I liked the best the most!! Everything was excellent as soon as we can in. Beginning with my first Server Lesmar, “the best ever”, ask for him and he’ll spoil you like a son. Then our waitress Alana always stopping by every 15 min and making sure we had everything. She is awesome an sooo friendly! Great service! And to top it off, Cheryl the manager came by several times to ensure we were good. She took time to have a nice conversation and hooked us up with at the pool with a great spots to sit among other things. Great manager, very happy and friendly person. I recommend to Get the cabana! It’s the best. Had outlet own TV, fans, ect.. The food was FAAAANTASTIC! I’ll post some pics so u can see what a great time we spent. This is my favorite spot to be in from now on in south beach. I been around around several places but the service is by far the greatest. Gotta go and go to the pool. See yous! .. The food was FAAAANTASTIC! I’ll post some pics so u can see what a great time we spent. This is my favorite spot to be in from now on in south beach. I been around around several places but the service is by far the greatest. Gotta go and go to the pool. See yous!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
MohanK1353, General Manager at Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear markymarcpr - What an awesome note. Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and your recognition for our awesome team. Cheryl, Lesmar, Alana and everyone else at the pool and around the hotel are so eager to ensure everyone has a great time. So happy you got to come and hang with us. Come back soon.

Cheers - Mohan

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended for any weekend business meetings with great service coming from Cheryl,Ashley,Lismar & Alana. They we're extremely warm and welcoming made us all feel at home. Friend and family friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear JC R - What an awesome note. Cheryl, Ashley, Lesmar and Alana all make such an unstoppable pool team and hospitality is truly in their blood. So glad you got to enjoy your time with them. Come back and see us soon.

Best - Mohan

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Frederick ,Pierre and Vob are the best! They customer service is not like not other. My room was great! Bar was supreme. I recommend this hotel with 5 stars. Please visit when in Miami! One of the best!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rose M - Glad to hear that you had a great time here. We really appreciate the recognition and the kind remarks and hope to see you back here soon. Cheers - Mohan

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our trip to the surfcomber. Ashley was the BEST. She made our pool expierence so enjoyable. Her cute co-host was also a plus. Highly recommend staying here and seeing Ashley for all of your pool needs!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Shannon L - So glad you got to enjoy Ashley's genuine hospitality. Look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Cheers - Mohan

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jesus and Mira are beyond wonderful! We had the most amazing time with them! They welcomed us with such a friendly smile and they were way more than just your average bartenders. They made us feel at home and made us the VERY BEST DRINKS EVER!!! These two know know how to make you have such a wonderful vacation! We will always come back here to stay for sure!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

High Tide Bar is the best. Thank you Amanda M for recognizing Mira and Jesus, individually they are superstars but together they are simply unstoppable. So glad you got to enjoy your time with them.

See you back soon - Mohan