4,055 results
All reviews amaury guzman bell person front desk rooftop pool happy hour south beach three buildings cuban restaurant free drinks airport shuttle free shuttle free upgrade convention center one bedroom suite amazing service special thanks two blocks
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Fredrick, was a very nice and considerate person. Very friendly
I appreciate the help and I would recommend this hotel to another couple, if your going to stay in Miami you should stay here. The place is very clean. They never left me down I’ve stayed at this location numerous times and I keep getting the same results, great service

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Greetings Mrs F,

We are glad you chose us for your accommodations while visiting Miami. We thank you for highlighting everything that contributed to your time here with us. We thank you for mention Frederick, we will let him know. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay the staff was amazing the room was very clean and spacious will definitely stay here whenever I travel to Miami it felt like home Pierre the Bellman did an awesome job I love love this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hey there!

Thanks for your glowing 5 star words! How terrific! We are glad that you were delighted from all of our offerings! The other travelers will be happy to read your detail review about our Hotel. We hope that we will maintain to be your first choice in South Beach!

Until next time,

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The room is amazing and perfect location to beach etc.
Pierra works there and Mets all our needs without doubt.
I will definitely return. The Happy Hour w free drink is great start to the evening.
Enjoy the Puple lights at night

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Sylvia G,

It;s great to know that your time here was a glowing 5 star one- our goal for all of our guests. We appreciate that you mentioned all of our great offerings here.

Until the next time,

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Pierre, vob, Frederick, Santiago and Ashley .the staff was very good to us on our girls trip the room was pretty clean really enjoyed myself . I will come back to this hotel when we visit south beach again. Thank you for the good hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hey there Dreama B,

We appreciate and value your opinion on Riviera Suites. We thank you for taking the time to mention everything that contributed to your time here with us. We appreciate your words. We hope you will come again in the future.

Management

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

When I walked in I was welcomed by the most kind and well groomed front desks staff by the name of Frederick! Thank you so much Frederick for welcoming me into this beautiful resort and explaining all that I needed to know about the area and the amenities available to me on the premises.
My stay here was great! And I will be back! The staff was very kind, and social which is a big deal since I stayed here alone. Much thanks Pierre and Vob for helping and walking with me to the nearest ATM machine and navigation to the free trolley. Thank you to the guys (Jeffery, Tony, and ) at the bar who kept me laughing. And I cannot forget the pleasant housekeeping staff Linda, thank you for being so patient with me!
Loved the indoor/outdoor Cuban experience at this hotel and that i didn’t have to leave the grounds to enjoy a great drink, decent meal, and peaceful rooftop pool.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Sweet F!

It's great to hear you loved your recent time here at Riviera Hotel & Suites. Also, we appreciate your amazing comments towards our hotel. We love to provide our guest with a fabulous experience here on Miami Beach!