3,879 results
All reviews amaury guzman rooftop pool front desk happy hour bell person south beach cuban restaurant three buildings free airport shuttle free drinks convention center one bedroom suite balcony room beach chairs two blocks special thanks an upgrade
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Pierre and Frederick very kind and helpful. Pierre help me with my loggage I Like The Hotel The Room Is Nice . very Good Adventure I Would Love To Come Back & Visit Sometime it is Very Nice On The Beach

Stayed: July 2018
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hello Long O,

We are so thrilled your time here was a glowing 5 star one- our goal for all of our guests. We appreciate that you mentioned Frederick and Pierre, we will let them know. We hope to see you soon.

Until the next time,

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Pierre is very kind and helpful help who always at your beck & call he’s been tremendously helpful with my luggage, my services, questions about every & anything I asked & the rooms are super clean & well kept

Greetings Jeremy R,

It's great you chose us for your accommodations while visiting Miami. We thank you for highlighting everything that contributed to your time here with us. We thank you for mention Pierre and his amazing customer service, we will let them know.. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Pierre is helpful and kind he help me with my luggage, service, & basically anything I ask while I’m here at Riviera Suites...he’s been nothing but solid help. The hotel is very clean and this my second year in a row at this hotel #Superb

Hey there Travian S,

We appreciate and value your opinion on Riviera Suites. We thank you for taking the time to mention everything that contributed to your time here with us. We appreciate your words. We hope you will come again in the future.

Management

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Pierre is an outstanding employee. It’s my first time booking at Riviera South Beach Hotel and he is absolutely amicable and hospitable. The service we are receiving here is phenomenal!! Keep it up! Can’t wait to visit again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Catherine C!

We are so glad to hear you loved your recent time here at Riviera Hotel & Suites. Also, we appreciate your amazing comments towards our hotel. We love to provide our guest with a fabulous experience here on South Beach in our gorgeous location!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My visit here was the best. Also thanks to Pedro. Great rooms, great location to the beach, great walking distance to the convention center and other places. The employees here at this hotel where on top of everything I needed for my stay and even advised on some great local restaurants to eat at. I will definitely coming back and bringing my friends also.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Tatianna404,

We thank you for sharing your delightful words with us. We are so glad you loved all of our many offerings here! We appreciate the fact that you mention our staff and the amazing costumer service that their provide. We will be sure to let them know.

Until next time,