All reviews malibu farm eden roc zen suite bar cart director of operations complimentary cocktail in room dining room service beach staff five star hotel rain shower every request guest services little things mini bar fantastic stay special thanks
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We booked the Zen Suite directly with in house reservations. Raul Diaz provided us with stellar customer service and was extremely helpful in assisting me with my booking as I had many questions. The Zen Suite was beautiful, had AMAZING ocean views, and was very spacious.Thank you Raul for the wonderful welcome!

Room Tip: Zen Suite is amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Marlon H, Manager at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Amy,

It was an honor hosting you during your recent stay at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach! I'm glad to hear you were provided with stellar customer service and that you enjoyed your Zen suite.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Great experience at Nobu Miami Hotel. The room is beautiful and very comfortable. Very nice decoration, clean, super comfortable bed, beautiful bethroom and great level of service. Inside the hotel you can find a Starbucks coffee, a very beautiful bar and also Nobu Restaurant. The valet service also is very efficient and you don't have to wait so long for your car.

Stayed: September 2018
Marlon H, General Manager at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Ayatamaki,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Let me start by saying everyone we encountered at the hotel was helpful, friendly and looked after us terrifically well. The hotel was also beautiful and our room was worth the extra to get a balcony facing the sea.

However, there were a few annoyances which slightly spoiled what was otherwise a super stay. The two major gripes were breakfast and the pool closing time.

Breakfast at Malibu Farm (which in itself is super BTW) for us was included but it was quite complicated and also limited in what you could have. Basically it consisted of two options. American - eggs any style (not omlette!) with some sort of bacon or sausage; or Continental - buffet of fruit, pastries, meats, cheeses and so on. The former did not include coffee (vital in the morning!) and the latter did. However, the only coffee that was permitted alongside the continental breakfast was a pot of filter coffee. If you wanted a cappuccino, for example, this would set you back around $7 or so (not including tax!). We were expecting a little more in terms of the selection of things that you were allowed to have.

Secondly, the main pool closing so early (I believe 7pm?) was also frustrating with the upper most of the two main pools only open a further few hours until 10pm. It would have been so nice to be able take a late night swim considering how busy it gets around the pool during the day. We went down for a swim around 9:30pm only to be kicked out of the main pool 15 seconds later and told there were 30 minutes until we had to vacate the pool on the upper level as well.

It was also frustrating that a group of half a dozen or so teenage boys were shouting, screaming, bombing into the pool and being a general nuisance during the day we chose to spend around the pool ourselves. They were allowed to continue unhindered with no interjection from any of the staff. Both of these pool related issues were compounded by the fact that, as per other reviews, the adult only Nobu pool wasn't open yet.

Finally, and I realise that this is likely to be a feature of all Miami Beach hotels and not confined to Nobu, but the extra costs for absolutely EVERYTHING became tiresome.

Reading this review back the complaints above do seem quite petty but they all added up and, to be honest, we expected a little more.

Overall we enjoyed the stay but this is probably the first and last visit to Miami Beach. Not really our thing and all the additional costs became a real pain.

Room Tip: Ocean view was worth the extra in our opinion.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom210

Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced throughout your stay. We believe in giving each of our guests a memorable experience. We appreciate you sharing your valuable feedback as we're communicating your comments with our team to avoid these issues from reoccurring.

If you would like to further discuss with me personally, please contact myself at mhirsh@nobuhotels.com. I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful hotel this past weekend. Our room was upgraded to an ocean view and balcony and our view was most impressive. We are locals and wanted a mini-vacation and got a Florida package which included breakfast and parking! (Thanks to Raul in reservations who suggested this package for us!) It was absolutely perfect!

The room is new and as I mentioned the view was stunning. The only downside is that the Nobu Pool was closed but should open soon we were told.

The breakfast at Malibu was really nice....I had fresh fruits and pastries while my husband had his usual bacon and eggs. And to be seated outdoors while eating is such a lovely treat.

Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Timeb4us,

We appreciate you taking the time to share a review on your recent stay. It was an honor hosting you at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach. I'm glad to learn you enjoyed the impressive Oceanview from your suite.

We look forward to welcoming you both back again very soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Excellent option for Miami beach stay. More high end and chilled out than south beach. But if you do want to be in the depth of all the partying than head further south to the south beach area. Malibu farm is an excellent restaurant. Generally here though service can dip when things get a busy. This being said, I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Vacationer,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay. I'm excited to learn that you had a memorable stay.

We look forward to hosting you again soon!