2,488 results
All reviews pool party bazaar restaurant jose andres south beach beach pool rooms are small hotel guests rain shower city view pool staff special thanks the entire staff people watching amazing service beach service amazing hotel an umbrella
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This is a classy hotel and a great luxury option if you want to stay on South Beach.
You only have to take a look at the cars outside to know your staying somewhere decent.
Was only here for a day, great pool area, although a little small. Was perfect for a work pool party and gutted we didn’t get to stay here. Will definitely consider this hotel when I go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank LuxuryTravelAgent
melr857, Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear LuxuryTravelAgent,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Happy to hear that your all around experience was great. Please feel free to reach out to me or my team for all future reservations.

Mel.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Me and my girlfriend were celebrating my 40th birthday and stayed at the SLS South Beach. We had such a great time! Sebastian and Crystal helped us with recommendations throughout the city. Our trip would not have been the same without their help. It was a blast and we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elizabeth K
melr857, Front Office Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Ms. Elizabeth K,

Thank you so much for sharing your 40th birthday with us. Happy to hear Crystal and Sebastian provided you exceptional services and great recommendations. We look forward to your future visit, hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,
Mel.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stayed for 3 nights in a double ocean view room, great views over the beach/sea. Very stylish room/check in/restaurant. Room is small with limited storage but a great shower room, pool closes at 6.30pm which was a major disappointment for myself and family and surprised me given its south beach. Location for Collins ave/the beach and Lincoln mall is excellent,about 5 blocks from ocean drive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 732gjsr
melr857, Front Office Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear 732gjsr,

It is great to hear that you had a great stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind words. In regards to your concerns it is standard for pool on South Beach to be closed at sunset unless there's an event with personnel to manage the pool. We hope you will come back and visit us soon! Let me know when your travel plans bring you back to Miami, would love to assist you with your trip planning.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Great hotel, was very happy with service. Highly recommend.The hotel is outstanding. Really well maintained, great service, and all the amenities one could ask for. The prices are steep, but it’s a great place to treat yourself. It’s perfect for the family, a friends get-away, or business.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JakeDMD

Dear JakeDMD,
Thanks so much for your kind remarks – they’ll be shared with our staff. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night Sunday before Labor Day. The place was jumping all night long. The hotel doesn’t pretend to be anything else but a high end party venue but even we underestimated the scale of the pool party that Sunday. It went from the time the rain stopped (around 2 until 2 the next morning). The party then carried on all around the hotel and in the rooms all around us. As I say, it doesn’t shy away from this and most staying there in a weekend are looking for this type of fun. So just know what you are getting into.
Aside from that, the hotel is uber stylish and the rooms bigger than I’d expected, finished to a very high standard and if you ha e a beach view, we’ll you have it all. It has the best mini bar I’ve seen bar none, catering to all tastes and I mean all tastes whether you crave a late night glass of Jameson’s or something to spice up the night (I won’t go any further there).
Just to balance the earlier comment on the party atmosphere, there is a departed pool for guests with great poolside service so you don’t have to brave the mayhem on the other side of the tensa barrier.
Food wise, we had a very average experience at breakfast but to be fair, the service recovery more than made up for it with both the wait staff and the restaurant manager going above and beyond to rectify the matter. In fact pretty much all of the service staff we encountered were great.
So overall, a classy place to stay at (except on a holiday weekend), very well
appointed with some great service orientated people looking after you. Not a 5 but definitely a 4.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
mel r, Front Office Manager at SLS South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Mr. Pete L,