1,442 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel, nice staff, the rooms are nicely furnished. Best is to take a beach front room, but even the one we had was okay with partly beach view. All the nice restaurants are nearby and the sunbeds on the beach are great!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KittyKoudijs
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My second year staying at The Park Central. Location on Ocean Drive is great, staff is wonderful. Nice to have the breakfast buffet in the morning, but it would be nice to have some variety in the breakfast options (eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes) from time to time. Also nice to have a beach chair in the room to carry to the beach. Look forward to staying there again with friends next year.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I arrived a Hotel with my three kiddos on 09/2014. There is not available date for this here!!. I was welcomed by Rafael who is the one that makes the difference. He is amazing. Should be the manager.

I found toenails in the floor the first night. I took them to front desk. Also the ice tongs are so disgusting, they had some black old residue of food in them.

For the price, hmmmm well is across the beach. However manager was so bad they did not return my money of the last two nights. I move to the Hyatt Downton for the same price. And the quality of the installations could not even compare.

Rafael should run that place. He gets 100 stars******

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 378bellel
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here in October, last year. I was there for vacation, and I didn't find me bad. The room was clean and enough large, the ambient was really good. The personnel was kind, and most helpful, multi-language personnel (not only English and Spanish). I suggest this hotel, the price was right for the quality offered.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I was part of a corporate group 2 night stay at this hotel last September and had one of the most horrible & unfortunate hotel stays in my entire life- and that is inclusive of zero star hotels in third-world countries.

I could really write ten pages on what went wrong here, but it just comes from poor management. The room we stayed in was dirty, plumbing was off, safe didn't work. Male workers constantly hissed and hollered at me when I was walking towards the elevator, or exiting the hotel (mind you I was not at all dressed provocatively) and a housekeeper blasted super loud spanish music at 7am while cleaning the room next to us. I found this out when I called the front desk (which never, I mean NEVER answers the phone), and they told me there wasnt a guest staying in there but rather it was the housekeeper "who always does that" and laughed. I actually got out of bed and went next door, and surely it was the housekeeper who also had a very nasty attitude, and was bothered by me asking her to lower the volume. Honestly, the list goes on, but here is the cherry topper:

We check out, leave our luggage to be retrieved after breakfast. This bellman takes my luggage and a plastic bag with my clothes to change in for the airport (it was snowing in NYC so i planned to change into sneakers) and checks it in (but not before tossing my expensive Celine handbag on the floor -- remarking, "its only gonna end up on the floor anyway, once its in storage") Nice.

So I come back to get my stuff and leave this hell hole, only to discover i've been robbed. My sneakers, my $1,700 Balenciaga silk pants, and other articles of clothing were stolen. No searching, no apologizing.. just blank stares and then nods, and a "sorry but not sorry" attitude when I asked them where my bag was. I had a plane to catch so I left and followed up with the hotel manager, who at the time, was really apologetic and offered to conduct a thorough investigation and offer full reimbursement for my items. I call him back to check the status like three days later, and he's gone. He quit or got fired I guess.

Fast forward-- new manager--Ralph Reveron. He might as well have been a correctional officer with the attitude he had. He made me feel guilty for even complaining. I get it, maybe most men don't understand the value of a coveted piece of fashion history, but all I cared about were those pants. They were irreplaceable. Ralph made me conduct a police investigation-- which i sure as hell did. I had a high ranking detective investigate and provided Ralph and the hotel this police report- which he assured me was enough to grant me a reimbursement for the theft. I have called and emailed Ralph and the hotel for months on end. Nothing. No more responses, no call back.

This GM was probably the biggest disappointment in all of this. As a leader, his failure to act, follow through with his promise, and rectify a very unfortunate experience shows that he is ill-fit to be a hotel manager. Do yourself a favor, and DON'T STAY HERE~

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Period.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business