US$446
US$320
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$254
Official Website
US$375
US$318
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$347
US$313
  • Beachfront
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$230
  • Restaurant
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$364
US$308
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
National Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$279
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$225
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$485
US$397
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$174
Agoda.com
1,442 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is great! It's reasonable priced and the location is excellent! Take no notice of the other reviews because I've been staying here many years now and it's great. Ok, it could do with some renovation, but it is an art deco hotel!!! Beautiful ocean view.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Old and musty rooms. We stayed here during our Miami - Key west trip. The only plus point of this hotel is its location. You could walk to the beach from this hotel in a couple of minutes.Beware, they hold a deposit of $28 for the room keys and unfortunately they don't remind you to hand over the keys to checkout, probably to get away with the money. The hallways are dark, humid, and smell kind of musty. For more than $250 a night, it's definitely way overpriced for the quality. A renovation would certainly help, but I don't think the management is there yet. Would never comeback again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank pjreddy
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is stunning art deco.best hotel iv ever stayed . everything u could want an more. They provided lovely soft bath robes.soft luxury towels.even have towels provided to use for beach.best sleep ever bed was like lying on a bed of feathers.i would highly recommend this hotel.even thou its in a busy place I was pleasantly suprised hotel was quite so no disturbance. They even left papers outside your door in morning's. We stayed here 09.for three nights.i was so disappointed when we had to leave.we eat breakfast just beside hotel outside hotel entrance which was part of package and it was really lovely. Iv stayed in few places in miami but none lived up to this hotel.so next time im in miami this is were il be staying. Pool was good also.but u have beach straight across the street.couldnt ask for anything better .hotel made or holiday complete. Thank u for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2015

i have previously reviewed this hotel, stayed December 2014, since I returned home I discovered my credit card had been cloned , the only place I used the card in question was paying for valet parking at this hotel. I was sat in a restaurant back home in the UK when my bank called and asked if I was still in Miami as someone had tried to use my card twice within the last 20 minutes trying to spend in excess of £500 ( $760 approx)
I emailed the hotel manager explaining this and have had NO reply in months.
BE CAREFUL USING CREDIT CARDS AT THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Andy B
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stayed here for two nights after returning from a cruise. The pros: I got a good rate through a third-party website, the staff was wonderful, it's right on Ocean and it's a 2 minute walk to the beach. The cons: The hallways (other than the lobby) and dark and dank, my entire floor reeked of some weird smell (like rotted cheese) and my room and bathroom looked really outdated. My advice woud be that if you can book it at a good sale rate and you're only staying there a night or two then the convenience of the location is worth it.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo