2 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.comUS$222
PricelineUS$232
Trip.comUS$272
4,202 results
All reviews pool staff pool area avocado toast lobby bar in south beach amazing service resort fee beautiful hotel pool party an umbrella great pool beach access beach service ocean front lincoln road ocean drive maggie
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was great! Andrea made our time by the pool amazing. She was attentive as were the other staff in advising us where to sit and setting us up. Drinks were strong and food was tasty! Thank you all!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Andrea at the pool was so sweet! She and Julian made sure my friends and I had the perfect Friday morning at the pool. It was the perfect day off from work with amazing service and cocktails. Would recommend :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the beginning to the end, I had great experience at this hotel. The front desk ladies (Paula, Josephine and especially Ana) were so accommodating to me and my mother. I was celebrating her birthday and they made it a very special experience. The rooms were nice and very clean. I want to give a special thanks to Bianca from housekeeping. Her and the other ladies on the floors , whose names I forget, helped to make the experience awesome. The location of the hotel is great to all the fun and the beach. The waiter Violin, I hope I’m spelling that right, was awesome, professional and added to our morning dinning experience. Ana thanks for all that you did! I look forward to coming back and soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a red eye from LA and got to the hotel quite early with my best friend. Knowing it would not be any rooms available we would end up sitting in the lobby for hours. The front desk agent was great and actually had my room available and I was able to rest. This hotel is worth it, having access to your own lounge chairs by the pool and the beach along with food and drink service if needed. You can rent a bike from the hotel or walk pretty much anywhere. The service provide by the staff at the desk and housekeeping was amazing. Thank you for providing a great much needed trip away from CA.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a perfect 2-night stay at the Nautilus in September 2021. From check-in to check-out my stay at the hotel exceeded all expectations. Hotel amenities are great. The pool & bar areas are all beautiful and relaxing. Music at the pool is not too loud. The setting allows you to relax like you are in Miami without the ridiculous "party vibe". The rooms and common areas are very clean. Our room had comfortable beds, plenty of soap/towels, and an awesome mini bar. The pool staff who set up our cabana were both super friendly and professional. Don't forget about the beach access at this hotel. Morning, day, or night, the beach is a stones throw from the hotel.

Room tip: Great pool