See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018

If you like staying in "flea bag" motels this hotel would be perfect for you!!!! Do not bring your kids here, this hotel is not for kids at all!!! The building is dirty and still stuck in the 1930's! I'm pretty sure there is drug trafficking and prostitution going on in there from the way it looks and condition of the hotel! I'm pretty sure someone has been murdered there smh! The hotel looks like your in the twilight zone from how old it is and needs to be badly renovated!!!!! The only thing renovated in the rooms are the bathrooms, TV's, and beds! DO NOT FALL FOR THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITE!!!! They are all a scam!!!! I did not feel safe at all here and the carpet and building stinks! No windows to look out of, if your in a back room by the alley! If you have ever been to prison this would be perfect for you!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kendra b
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My wife and I recently stayed here for two nights before boarding a cruise to the Caribbean. We took the bus from the Miami airport to South Beach and were greeted by Franklin and Gabriela (husband & wife) at Majestic Hotel South Beach. It immediately felt like a family-run business where you could trust and build a relationship with the staff.

The room and amenities were simple and sufficient. It was comfortable and I'm surprised we were able to get this service at such a great rate in such a prime location.

Again, thanks to Franklin and Gabriela for making this a comfortable weekend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerSoBe, General Manager at Majestic Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thanks for your wonderful review of our staff and location. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and everything our hotel has to offer. I will share your kind words with both Franklin & Gabriella at our Front Desk! We hope you will be visiting again, we are looking forward to your return. Best wishes from The Majestic Hotel South Beach.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

During my stay with my wife an our aniversary. We called to plan ahead and a young man was willing to spend more than an hour telling us about miami and the hotspots for us aswell as advice for newcomers to south beach. When we came we expected as he said small rooms but just right it was perfect amazing time at the majestic and lovely young man who helped us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. I will share your review with Franklin (the young man who helped you). We hope you will be visiting again, we are looking forward to your return. Best wishes from The Majestic Hotel South Beach.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Food and drinks were good. There Customer Service is horrible!! We had a leaking toilet, no clean towels, no toilet paper and no clean sheets. Long weekend and they only had 2 housecleaners!! Needs renovations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements! I will follw-up with my staff regarding your concerns. Best wishes from The Majestic Hotel South Beach.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The carpet reeked. It was a long weekend of hearing other people have sex thru the paper thin walls. The man whom checked us in was very rude. There refund policy sucks. The pictures online has plenty of filter on them. We stayed during Memorial weekend and it was alot of traffic. However the food was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends