2 people have started booking this hotel
US$259
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$259
NovotelUS$259
PricelineUS$259
travelup.comUS$273
2,667 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel great stay valet parking business trip south beach brickell angelika publix gym uber mover
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Drove to Miami and stayed there for a night on our way to the keys after our wedding. We informed them that it was our honeymoon so that we could have an easy and enjoyable night in Miami.

Arrived and no one informed us we needed to purchase a parking key for the garage so we had to back out of the garage to go back in for it and ask how to park. On the way up to our room we saw multiple guests in the lobby and entering elevators with no masks - also not following the signs that its 3 people to an elevator. The hotel’s policy is supposed to be all guests wear masks.

When we entered our room which was nice and appeared to be clean, we found a dirty sock which was gross considering covid, how clean could everything else be? Appreciated that the remotes are sealed in plastic though!

Our room had a pretty view but was by a train which i didnt realize - can be a little noisy early in the morning. Ordered room service and asked for extra ketchup, we got 1 tiny container. The quesadilla had barely any guac or sour cream and none on the side, basically dry. We got the cake which was supposed to have whipped cream and caramel sauce. It was missing both. The burger and cake were tasty though.

No note congratulating us on our wedding - which is fine but is usually a nice touch. Was a fine stay for one night but wouldn’t be interested in staying there again. Would give 2.5 stars if possible.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 960ciarac
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear 960ciarac,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as this is the only way we can continue improving our hotel and the operation. I apologize for the inconvenience experienced while staying with us and will follow-up in detail with the team to prevent from happening again. While this is a different time for all of us, our goal is to always provide a safe and enjoyable experience to all of our guests.
We hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate our world class service.

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed 4 night right at the tine they reopen die to COVID (September 2020). The standard of care, cleanliness, service was outstanding. The gym was immaculately clean. The hotel was following the safety protocols to perfection. All staff was great, starting with the Manager, Claudia. Ah, and the location is supern (with an unreal view at the rooftop pool). Super recommended.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank guillermoc978

Dear guillermoc978,

Thank you for your amazing review and for recommending us!
We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

When booking, I found this hotel to be cheaper than nearby 3 star properties. I was pleasantly surprised to find how nice the hotel looked - really modern and clean. But the service is pretty bad! I think it's the rudenessthat makes it untenable. Yes, there is a sound of a train moving occasionally but I was recommending it quite highly to my friends until I repeatedly faced rude responses.
Positives - hotel lobby is nice, bed and bathroom is clean and looks very modern.
Negatives - service (phones barely get answered when one calls, several people were rude or indifferent when something is asked) Juan was really sweet and helpful when I wanted to take a printout.

So, right now just asked for some water and was asked to pay $3.50 and buy it quite rudely. Don't mind paying but it's the way it's being told. I think he is the senior person at the hotel as well, couldn't get his name.
When I came to write the review happened to notice that someone else experienced the same treatment.
Hotel's hard product is awesome but if they don't work on the soft aspects like customer service, one may not want to return to this hotel. I definitely don't.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank DianaMathew
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear DianaMathew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I would like to apologize for the perception on the service received, but I can assure you that our team takes pride on everything they do in order to provide a world class service.

Your comments had been shared with the team in order to retrain and prevent from happening again. I hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate how much we care for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Everything about this property is what you would expect from a newer established brand four-star hotel. I take little exception to the rooms, the common areas or the overall experience. In fact, I commend them because they offered limited room service during Covid days. I further commend them for having the decency of leaving coffee machines in the rooms as many hotels including five star level ones do not.

The terrible issue guests face at this hotel is noise from Miami’s over ground metro rail system which is directly in front of the hotel. The trains are very loud and the noise comes in abruptly and most annoyingly. It makes getting a good nights sleep even with earplugs rather challenging. It’s too bad they couldn’t do too much to improve their soundproofing.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FlyOneWorld
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear FlyOneWorld,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hoped you had given us an opportunity to learn about your challenge with time, so we can find you another room that fits better your needs. We offer different room types in different floors and location.
We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I was in Novotel for Christmas time, the hotel is beautiful and looks brand new, everything was nice, and I understand the restrictions for room service, but stores was closed for holidays, and I ordered a complimentary bottle water in the front desk, the young girl was agree with my order, but the hotel supervisor said NO, because there is only one complimentary bottle water per room!!! Whatttt, this is a ridiculous answer, it’s water and I need take medicine. I guess the hotel look for smart supervisor.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank carlosoV6394VP

Dear carlosoV6394VP,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team takes pride in delivering a great service and I am sure this was a miscommunication. All bottles of water available in our market are for sale and we do offer complimentary water at the bars currently open.
We look forward to welcome you back during your next trip to Miami.

Regards,