2 people have started booking this hotel
Expedia.comUS$225
Agoda.comUS$225
travelup.comUS$208
2,654 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel modern hotel great stay valet parking business trip south beach atton brickell angelika publix gym uber metromover
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

This is perhaps the best AccorHotel on the US East Coast. I got a nice upgrade as an Accor Platinum member and a delicious breakfast and welcome drinks also included.

The rooftop pool is to die for and the bar there makes excellent drinks. The breakfast buffet was extensive and of a very high quality. I would definitely stay here again on another trip to Miami.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank BGIWorldTraveller
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear BGIWorldTraveller,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience! We take pride on what we do and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay, amenities and our world class service. We will look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Novotel has become my new favorite spot to stay at whenever I’m in the area. Christian Jahne always goes above and beyond for us and his service is impeccable. I will always recommend people to come here

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Drstefu
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dear Drstefu,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review! We are glad that you experienced our safe hotel and world class service. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

I will never stay anywhere else in Brickell. Incredible value, comfortable rooms, and amazing staff. Carolina, Katherine, and Christian all positively influenced my busy-but-relaxing birthday weekend stay. From the general welcoming nature*, to accommodating a highly unusual request, to reuniting me with my precious belongings left behind in the safe... I always felt like a valued guest.

The location is also perfect for me: central but quiet. As a 9-year resident of Brickell, being right on the (future) Underline, and being a 2-block walk to everything is ideal. There was even adequate street parking (but the secure parking was cheaper!).

Also, very rigorous COVID-19 precautions are in place, without being an inconvenience.

* sometimes in Miami I think: "are you really happy to see me?", but at the Novotel I really believe they were!

Room tip: City View or Sunset View - what's your preference?
2  Thank chznarles
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear chznarles,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing review! I am so glad that you experienced our world class service provided by our wonderful team and most important, that you felt safe during your stay.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If you need any further assistance with your reservation, please contact us directly.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

I really enjoyed my stay over the weekend. The staff was extremely kind and followed health measures exceptionally well. An amazing view for a great price. Definitely recommend it for a stay in Miami.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreasfarge
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear andreasfarge,

Wow, thank you for an amazing review! The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. I am glad you felt safe and comfortable at all times. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 May 2020

We actually were meant to stay at this hotel for my daughters graduation from UM on May 6 to May 10. We had booked a non-refundable rate (which I never do) because we were certain our trip would not be cancelled. However, UM shut down due to COVID-19 and graduation was cancelled. My daughter is from Atlanta and came directly home when the school closed for the remainder of the year. At first we were told we would not be refunded because of the rate we chose. However, I was later contacted by Benoit, the Director of Finance who told me he absolutely would provide the refund given our circumstances. We had booked two rooms for 4 nights for family. We have no reason now to return to Miami but if we do I will look at a NOVOTEL property in the future. We are impressed by the management team.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank cindymabel
Claudia D, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2020

Dear cindymabel,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
It is unfortunate, due to the circumstances, that we were not able to welcome you. We look forward to meet you in the near future.

Regards,