2,096 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel modern hotel definitely stay here again breakfast buffet the financial district business trip valet parking enjoyed my stay south beach key biscayne one night stay brickell angelika publix downtown gym
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Close to great restaurants and shopping. Easy access from I95. Nice place. Srcurity should be sharper and way more helpful when a guest has indicated any loss. That shoes cost me $59 and that just went with barely a "sorry".

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christian J, Gerente at Atton Brickell Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear caustinvalere!
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us.
Please send me an email to c.jahne@atton.com for the details in regard your shoes. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This is definitely a 5-star Hotel! The drinks were good. The facilities were clean and updated. The Staff was professional and friendly. The view of the Bay from the window was breathtaking and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here and recommend others to visit here as well. The location to all things fun!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear prospe8455!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I want to thank Atton Brickell for hosting such an amazing yoga class each Sunday. The class is in the rooftop, the teacher is amazing and the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Angelina and the girls in the juice bar. I love Atton atmosphere and the kind of activites you host (as the wine and painting evenings and -of course- yoga). Months ago I was in one of your amazing suites surrounded by glass and it's amazing. (I didn't stay there. I was working in a taping of a TV show)
Besides all this things you have something that I love: a bicycle parking in the basement!!
Thanks Atton Brickell.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Christian J, Gerente at Atton Brickell Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear vic_albarracin!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Very safe, clean and friendly hotel, the location is great you can walk down to the Bay, take the metro mover to Downtown, lots of UBER, Taxi and Lyft options gets you to South Beach within 20 minutes

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear andormolnar!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I have the best time at the hotel Oscar is the best bartender ever and makes the best drinks! I don’t even like cocktails and he may me like them!! We had a great time escaping the hurricane our trip was made so much :-)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends