Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk museum of science beautiful hotel light switches the nicest hotels infinity pool overlooking biscayne bay loved our stay recently stayed here onsite restaurant aa arena diamond member bayside shopping heart of downtown large balcony early check bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Recent pre and post cruise visit to The Gabriel. What a great find! Lovely hotel, professional and friendly staff, comfortable room and a wonderful restaurant, Cvltvra. The restaurant was a great bonus. Lunch and Dinner were of exceptional quality and taste. A great buzz around the place.
A wonderful swimming pool at a good temperature.
Must give mention to Micheal on the Front Desk for his welcoming and accommodating personality.
A real find in Miami and will definitely return when next in Miami.

Date of stay: February 2020
thegabrielmiami, Manager at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Nice property, rooms are big and comfortable although poorly lit. Floors are a tad of a labyrinth and one easily gets lost.
Staff is nice.
Room service menu is very limited, but the quality/price is good. Wi-fi at this location is excellent.

Room tip: be careful not to end in a room right above the highway... too noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RothenbergM2015

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review for us, we so appreciate this and are very happy to hear your overall stay was enjoyable. I am sorry to hear about the floor wasn't up to the standard, our Engineering Director is now aware of your comment and will follow up of course.

Please do email me directly ahead of your future stay with us so I can ensure you have a wonderful stay.

Director of Guest Services
gemma.reyes@thegabrielmiami.com

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Toiletries were incomplete, room safe was inoperable and buffet breakfast was a joke. The lacking attention to detail not acceptable for the class of property. We did have drinks and appetizers in the bar later in the day and was pleasantly surprised with the food.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank Julian-forty

Thank you for posting this review for us and I am so sorry to hear your disappointment. We all try very hard to make it right for our guests and take it seriously when we under perform. With this in mind, rest assured I will certainly look into all matters listed internally and by all means please do contact me directly ahead of your future stay so I can ensure you are very well looked after.

Best,

Gemma.reyes@thegabrielmiami.com
Gemma Reyes - Director of Guest Services.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Spectacular location with the museums and park at the Bay. Great 14th floor pool and pool bar. Limited off site dining. Good location for theater, and arena. Convenient to water taxi service to Miami Boat Show.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
thegabrielmiami, Guest Relations Manager at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you for this glowing review, it makes us all very happy to know you see us as the best hotel. It means a lot. Thank you once again.

Gemma Reyes.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

My adult son and I were attending a conference and I selected The Gabriel as it was a reasonable distance from our destination and super close to I-395 for South Beach access. The hotel is beautiful; I had to wait in the Library until our room was ready, and it was trendy and comfy. When we got into our double bedded room, it was apparent that, while beautiful, it wasn't for us. The sheers that separated the sink area from the bedroom didn't afford us the privacy we wanted, but it was nice that the toilet area and shower wet room were separate. To compound things, my son wasn't well. The next morning I approached Javier at the desk to tell him of our concerns, and he was extremely kind and understanding. We checked out with the trust that he would take care of our remaining reservation with the manager, and he did! I really appreciated that! I hope to be back with my husband soon, enjoying Miami and The Gabriel vibe. Thanks again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for posting such a detailed review for us. We are grateful to hear the constructive feedback. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your comments.

The Gabriel Miami