All reviews florida turnpike florida international university bird road make your own waffles burger king key west adjoining rooms within walking distance publix grocery store pool and hot tub fitness room dolphin mall will stay there again the hotel offers pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Comfort Suites was convenient to Florida International University and perfect for our stay. It was close to great restaurants and the staff in the front was helpful when we asked for suggestions of good places to eat. The breakfast at the hotel was complete with pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, and sausage. They kept the fruit bowls filled as customers picked up what they wanted.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlbertM2311
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments, we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night while on a quick last minute trip to Miami and decided to stay here because it was close to the Pearson Testing Center, where I took the NCLEX. The hotel had plenty of parking and the hotel staff were friendly. The room was equipped with a fridge which was nice. The hotel is right next to a Publix which is incredibly convenient. The hotel breakfast was adequate and covered all of the basics. The room was clean and cozy. The couch and the bed were a little on the harder side but were not completely uncomfortable. It was definitely a convenient one night trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen E
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to comment, we hope you again stay with us on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

and this is precisely why I never go wrong on hotels, because of all of you. Thank You!

I had never stayed at a comfort suites before, but this was the only hotel for miles so I gave it a shot.

It is exactly as you all describe it.

“Comfortable and clean”.

I can tell that effort is placed in the day to day operations of this hotel and I can appreciate it. The rooms are modern, clean, and functional. The air conditioning works great and is not too noisy. There are power outlets by the bed, and the sheets are quality soft sheets. Very nice indeed!

I will come back for sure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank blackjack1234567

Thank you so much for giving us a try!
We are happy to know you had a pleasant stay and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

First time staying and had a nice room with very comfortable beds. We were only there a few hours because of going on a cruise the next day. Nice selection of food for breakfast.
Will stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comments, we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I and 3 of my closest friends had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We had adjoining rooms which added to the comfort of our stay. The rooms were very large and spacious, very clean and well maintained. Both rooms were conveniently equipped with a fridge and microwave. The beds were extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good and provided a variety of options including fruits, cereals, muffins and hot food including eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles. All of the staff from the front desk, to housekeeping were very nice and accomodating. The hostess in the breakfast area heard me ask for a specific item, and though it was not available on the bar, she went back into the kitchen and located the item for me. I was very suprised and thankful. The grounds were clean and parking was adequate. The hotel is located right next to the Florida Turnpike which is very convenient driving around the city. I highly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends