2 people are viewing this hotel
Sonesta.com
US$166
US$166
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$174
US$110
SAVE US$64
FindHotelUS$166
PricelineUS$166
StayForLongUS$174
1,897 results
All reviews the crowne plaza front desk miami airport one night shuttle service breakfast buffet cuban restaurant free shuttle an overnight stay restaurant staff short stay gloria wilson cruise transit uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2020

Mari ela is my cabin steward she is very good ,friendly,and doing his job very well, every time he come to my room she always say good afternoon, how are you, and he clean my cabin always and nice and he always ask me if I need something.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank josedZ6760CD
pksahora, General Manager at Sonesta Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2020

Dear Jose Diongzon, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and Thank You for the review provided. Yes we are very lucky to have many wonderful and professional Business partners working with us. Mari ela is one of them and she appreciates being highlighted in your feedback. I am so lucky to have her on our team.
Wishing you safe and healthy travels.

Reviewed 23 May 2020

I've stayed here many nights over the years, and have had a great experience
99.9% of the time. This property was renovated 5 or 6 years ago, and the rooms are
stylish, clean and quiet. Van service is punctual, check in quick, big shout out to "Autuie" at the front desk, she's the best. Restaurant has good food and drinks, room service fast, ( cuban sandwich is he best!), and there's even a tiny gift shop!! Pool area
and gym are nice. Excellent breakfast buffet. What more can I say?

Room tip: Ask for a room above the 2nd floor, and facing the airport
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jeff7378
pksahora, General Manager at Sonesta Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Dear jeff7378, we appreciate the feedback offered and are pleased that you have selected our hotel so many times over the years. Thank You for highlighting the memorable service provided by my Business partner "Autuie", she is thrilled that you remembered her and mentioned her in your feedback
We hope that we can be of service again during future trips to Miami. Please note that we will always be ready to assist in any way possible to earn your repeat business.
Meanwhile, best wishes for safe, healthy and productive travels.

Reviewed 15 May 2020 via mobile

Margiela from house keeping is amazing and very knowledgeable. Reception staff are also very friendly. Restaurant team work very used to make your dining experience enjoyable. Hotel is beautiful fresh and airy any always very clean and inviting

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank PatrickC4289
pksahora, General Manager at Sonesta Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2020

Dear PatrickC4289, Thank You very much for the kind comments praising my Business partner Margiela for her professional and caring performance of her duties. We are truly lucky to have her as part of our team. We are pleased that you feel comfortable and taken care of during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance. Get well soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

I'm very greatful for the hospitality that hotel is giving me. Hotel Personnel are very nice specially my housekeeper Mariela. Despite of the pandemic that is going on they make sure they execute their duty with all thier effort and care for their job, the front office personnel, the restaurant guys, security personnel laundry to name some.

These personnel truly exceptional. I am very relax and comfortable.

Yours truly,

Danilo Bustillos
Room 203
Crowne Plaza Miami Int'l Airport.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank M6489VVdanilob
pksahora, General Manager at Sonesta Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2020

Dear M6489VVdanilob, so happy to read that my Business partner Mariela, is making you feel welcome, cared for and comfortable, as well as my other Business partners. We are pleased to have the opportunity to take care of you and your colleagues during these trying times and will do whatever necessary to make you all feel special.
Thank You for sharing your message. Please do not hesitate to touch us when we can be of assistance.

Reviewed 11 May 2020

Stateroom steward Mariela is very consistent everyday in making up or cleaning in a nice manner. She always say hi,how are you and anything you need all those thing make me comfortable in may stay here in crowne plaza hotel until i check out. Advance thank you for your hardwork MARIELA keep up a good work..God Bless you.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank delfinitoolarte

Dear Mr. Delfinito c. Olarte, we are so very pleased that your stay with us is comfortable and satisfactory. Highlighted by the special service provided by my Business partner Mariela. I am truly lucky that she is part of our team and her dedication to our Guest's well being, she displays every day when on duty.
Please do not hesitate the reach out to us if we can make your stay more comfortable in any way. Happy to have you staying with us.