1,639 results
All reviews miami airport one night front desk latin cafe catch of the day next morning shuttle service breakfast buffet free shuttle short stay room key an overnight stay restaurants within walking distance long flight dolphin mall pre cruise stay south beach
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has one of the best, if not the best staff.
From our arrival to our departure they made us feel warm and welcome, as if it was a second home. From reception to the cleaning staff were kind and attentive. "Jazmín" from reception was over all really helpful, from information and recommendations, she was absolutely the greatest.

I would recommend this place at anytime. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you to all the staff and Jazmín for making it so.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bensy R
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Bensy R, I am very happy to note that your stay with us was pleasant and enjoyable. I am certainly very lucky that I have so many Business partners that provide exceptional service to our guests during heir visit. Jazmin is thrilled to have her service performance mentioned.
Thank You for selecting our hotel and the published review. Wishing you enjoyable and safe travels.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Shower curtain with mildew, and bath tub was dirty. The room has and humidity smelling.But the shuttle was a plus and the drivers were very nice. The receptionist was very pleasant.Other than this I do no have nothing else to say.

Stayed: October 2018
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Ligia: We appreciate the selection of our hotel and the feedback provided. We regret to hear the comments regarding the restroom as our focus is directed towards maintaining the facilities and providing a great experience to all our guests as mentioned in so many previous reviews. Please do call us directly when staying in Miami once again; we want to ensure your next stay is a fantastic one! Wishing you safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Planned to arrive 1 night before a cruise but due to Hurricane Florence, stayed 2 nights. Room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was spotless. Very much enjoyed dinner in the bar. My husband sampled his first Cubano sandwich and enjoyed it. I had a great burger. Ample serving of delicious fries. Happy Hour drink prices are reasonable, and included spirits and not just beer/wine. Fantastic bartender named Wilson was friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed him a lot. One comment: most of staff is Hispanic and English is not their first language. Our maid was confused about our departure date and thus did not provide room cleaning between nights 1 and 2. She just did not understand (stayed one more night due to hurricane). We could have complained but it wasn't worth it to us. Gift shop staff was also not comfortable with English, so just be aware of that. We enjoyed our stay, it was very affordable, shuttle from hotel picked us up at Miami Int'l Airport, and a van took us to the cruise port for only $10 each/per traveler. Great value. Clean hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room on Floor 5 and it was fine.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maryhlamphere
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear maryhlamphere: We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our services and facilities. Thank you for the generous and informative review; it was great to hear your feedback on our food and beverage options, as well as, our fabulous bartender Wilson!
We hope to welcome you again soon and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I didn't stay at Crown Plaza for a long period anyway, just for 1 night but still would like to share my negative experience.

It's the airport pickup to start with: why can't the shuttle stop at one designated point at MIA, which is logical and convenient? At the moment it's been exits 5 to... just keep counting.
You need to stop the shuttle yourself.
I have tried to explain this to the receptionist. Her reaction was truly unacceptable as she tried to teach me a lesson in a rude way. That's not what you expect from the Crown Plaza's staff. They actually don't care but still say they are there to assist you. Very funny!
The room itself was clean and well looking. The problem was the water in the toilet which kept running and running the whole night creating the sound of the waterfall. I have explained this at the reception during the check out. Once again no smile on their face, a typical "I don't care" attitude.
I personally don't recommend this property to anyone and won't stay there in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear SP, We appreciate the details provided in your review and want to thank you for sharing your feedback. Please note, all airport transportation can only pick up passengers commencing on exit 5 due to airport regulations; we do apologize if this was not communicated correctly during your stay and will take this opportunity to refresh our service initiatives with our colleagues. We will investigate the running toilet and do hope you allow us another opportunity to improve your next experience. Please do contact us directly, we will ensure you are most pleased.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I was pleased with the cleanliness of the facility as a whole. I enjoyed my experience at the restaurant / bar while watching the football game. The manager Sayda was very friendly and provided great hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank smokeyrage

Dear Smokeyrage: Thank you for your loyalty and for the review. We greatly appreciate it and have shared your comments with the team.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, our restaurant and our friendly hospitality. We hope you will select us once again when your travels bring you to Miami and wish you safe travels.