Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
PricelineUS$172
Agoda.comUS$172
Hotels.comUS$172
1,322 results
All reviews whole foods courtyard marriott miami downtown bayside marketplace nice hotel cruise port south beach pre cruise stay convenient location brickell area business trip shuttle service lobby starbucks cvs metromover ships
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2019

I checked in after a night flight to Miami....a bit tired and exhausted as I worked the same day of travel. Kevin greeted myself and my roommate with warm energy, he was very informative and cheerful, almost as if he were hosting us at his own home. It was a great introduction for what would be an amazing stay!

This property is in a great location, with nice views and a lot of restaurants in close proximity. I did not get the opportunity to enjoy the rooftop pool and bar (on the 7th floor) but it looked like a great place to unwind!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SandiF176, Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2019

Good Day,

We wanted to thank you for choosing to have stayed with us! We appreciate this amazing review that you have left us. We hope that whenever you are back in town we will be seeing you again!!

Best Regards,
Marriott Courtyard Managemen

Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

I am Marriott platinum plus. Even with the status, they gave me a room where the lights did not work. I told them, they did not fix.
Gym is substAndard. I would not stay Again. A bad price value. Next time, I would stay at the JW where the price is not hugely different.

Date of stay: April 2019
SandiF176, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Good Day,

We would like to start by thanking you for leaving a review, we are sorry to her that your stay with us was anything but exceptional, we would also like to apologize for the miscommunication.we have shared your review with the rest of our management team and we hope you will give another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Terrible e xperience.
After calling front desck for a defective iron, twice, they show up with a hairdrier...attention is terrible!
It is Also an unclean place. New Management is terrible rude.
Itchi sheets!

Trip type: Travelled solo
SandiF176, Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2019

Dear patoenushuaia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize for the experience that you had with us and will share your feedback with the appropriate department. We want to ensure that this is an isolated experience. I hope that in the future you will give us a chance to better serve you.

Courtyard Miami DT Management

Reviewed 30 March 2019

I stayed at the Hotel for 8 nights during the Miami Open Tennis Tournament with my wife.
Most of the staff were very helpful and extremely polite. Unfortunately we did have a bad experience with one of the front of house staff -Amy. This was regarding our inclusive breakfast which she stopped us from having because of an admin error regarding a credit card requirement. All other front of House staff were excellent. We were forced to go to a cafe across the road that particular morning. Our group consists of 4 rooms for 13 nights. approx $12,000. We won't be back next year!! Nice one Amy.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SandiF176, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2019

Good Day,

I would like to start off by thanking you for choosing our hotel for your stay, i would also like to apologize for the incident with the miscommunication. We hope that you will give us another chance next year as we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

I'll start out with the good. The hotel is located downtown so it makes it convenient if you are have business downtown. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The hotel has a pool with toys: cornhole(floating), pool noodles and blow ups. The hotel also has a gym and landry on site. The wifi is free.The rooms were average. There is no complimentary coffee in the lobby area or breakfast. Be prepared to pay for everything parking, coffee. Breakfast etc. There is a cvs within walking distance and lots of restaurants. There is a cool theater that you can walk to with recliners and food that is delivered to you call silver spot. Overall good hotel with great location.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
SandiF176, Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Good Day,

First and foremost we wanted to thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. We are glad that our convenient location & friendly staff were of your liking. We are sorry that our pricing was inconvenient for you. This is something that we will look into to better more of our guests experiences.

Best Regards,