Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$112
PricelineUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Trip.comUS$118
1,301 results
All reviews stay at la quinta close to the airport free breakfast shuttle service yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2020 via mobile

So night one I found a bed bug crawling acrossed my pillow. I moved rooms immediately but no further action was taken by the hotel to ensure my satisfaction. There was barely an apology. Night two a hotel employee tried entering my room around 11:00pm. That was the last night i stayed there. Even if they offered me a free 7 night stay i wouldn't go back there. Never again as the title says. However if you want to score some drugs it seems like a hotspot so maybe it's for you.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MisfitBuilds
Reviewed 9 March 2020

This is a very tired property with decent staff. Both inside and out were filthy, with an attempt to disguise
The filth inside by using a extremely potent cleaner that adversely effected several family members.

1  Thank rgkrigg
LQ0667GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay and were presented with cleanliness issues. We apologize if you were uncomfortable and we can look into the cleaner that you are referring to. We want to make our guests feel comfortable and will make improvements to better serve our guests.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

I had an issue with the reservation and they were very patient. They offered different solutions. the room and bathroom was very cleand and bed very conforntable . great palce to stay. they also have a market so all you need is there

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank susanaolivo
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Never go again there. I am traumatised. Got woke up by a person that open the door at 3 am in the morning.Noise, screaming, People complaining outsider of the room between 1 to 4 o'clock in the morning. It was very fun to sleep over....

2  Thank sascha553
LQ0667GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

We apologize that you were interrupted and inconvenienced by noise. This is not a good reflection of our company and we should have provided better service to make sure you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I won't be staying at this property ever again. We had so many issues. My assistant pre paid for the three rooms. On the second day of being at the property the front desk goes to one of the rooms of my employees and rudely tells them they have to leave for no payment. We had paid for four days in advance for each room. We had to go to the office to show receipts of payment and the front desk was extremely rude. On the third day of our stay they give the same room to another guest that walks into our room. Again someone comes to our room to tell us rudely that we need to be out now. Mind you we had paid for the room and we were telling them this they were so rude. They finally listened to us after we showed the receipt again of out payment. If we had not been in the room our belongings could have been stolen. I beyond upset and I told everyone I know not to stay at this property. The front desk obviously doesn't know what they are doing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jannetq2005

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we apologize for the issues you experienced. We understand that there are discrepancies at times with guest rooms and 3rd party reservations, however this should not effect the guest in any way. Please send an email to lq0667agm@laquinta.com with the name on the reservation so I can help resolve this.