“Great Lunch”

Rinconcito Cubano Of Sunset
Ranked #908 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim and I was blown away. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was amazing.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for the first time to have lunch. The food was very good and so was the service. My husband and I had the Thursday lunch, chicken steak with rice and beans and sweet plantains. The chicken was very moist and delicious. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This was our second visit to this small restaurant in a tiny strip mall but we will be coming back. Our first visit was for a quick lunch of sandwiches and this time we sat for a full dinner. The food was service was friendly and our food was served quickly. The grilled chicken was very tender and tasty. We will have to try other dishes in the future.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Delicious food, big portions, reasonable prices and friendly service, where they know your name. They let you interchange the vast selection of sides: tostones, maduros, malanga hervida, boniato frito, pure de papas, congri, arroz y frijoles, ensaladas, etc. at no extra charge. You would have to pay extra for that at La Carreta, Sergio's or any other name place. You can get daily specials in the $10 to $12 range, fully loaded. You can find me here several times a week, along with multiple other regulars.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We live about 8 blocks away and I had only ever ordered Cuban food for takeout, which has always been excellent. I had a group of about 30 people coming to my house and I ordered 25 of their shredded pork sandwiches (pan con lechon). I asked them to cut them in 3 pieces instead of 2 like they usually do (since there were several children coming) and individually wrap them in aluminum foil so i could heat them up in my oven right before I was going to serve them during the party. The sandwiches were the hit of the party. They were DELICIOUS. Not too dry, not too wet, just right. Very tasty. They were on toasted Cuban bread with the just right amount of everything. I've never had anything here that is not just like my grandmother used to make it. Service is excellent. I hear they deliver but I've never used this service.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Rinconcito Cubano Of Sunset? Share your experiences!