4,744 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle between flights long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker spg cruise luggage
Reviewed 21 August 2018

This is by far the dirtiest hotel that I have encountered to date. Upon checking into my room, I discovered dirty underwear and clothes left from a previous guest in a cabinet. After complaining to the front desk, I was moved to another room whereby, the floor was not vacuumed and had dirt and others items scattered about. Finally, I was moved to a third room. I would have checked out if it was not 11 pm.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank S3630MHrobertb
Joshua N, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Hi S3630MHrobertb,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the gift of feedback.It is our goal to provide our guest with the very best experience and I do apologize if we fell short. If you have an opportunity I would love to further discuss and gather as many details as possible towards betterment.

Joshua.norris@hhmlp.com

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful hotel. People were above and beyond polite and helpful. Amenities were great, comfortable beds and pillows, spacious rooms, beautiful pool, various sitting areas, great food. Value A++

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Joshua N, Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you Diane for your wonderful review. Its our goal to ensure our guest receive the very best experience when staying with us. We are beyond delighted to here we exceeded your expectations. We hope in the near future to get another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We were stranded due to a flight cancellation. The staff received many of us that night, with our hotel vouchers. I thought we would be in line for at least an hour to check in but that was not the case. Maybe 5 minutes in line and we had a room key in hand. They were very pleasant, efficient and they treated us the way any guest should be treated, not as an imposition.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynette m

Hi Lynette, Although I was sorry to here of your detour we are delighted that we had a oppertuniy to accommodate you. Thank you for sharing your great expeirnce and do come see us again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed here for one night before driving upto Davenport to our villa for two weeks. The hotel is very well located just outside the car rental garage with self parking or valet parking. The valet parking staff were very pleasant and helpful. The reception staff also were very pleasant, helpful and courteous. The hotel itself was in very good decorative
condition with a very good restaurant/bar and a very nice ourdoor swimming pool. The two double bed room had excellent a/c, a safe, was very spacious and clean with tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were extremely comfortable and we had an excellent nights sleep.
It was overall a great hotel with excellent staff and facilities and we would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The rooms to the rear have views of the pool and golf course.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Joshua N, Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Hi Davidstacey0208,

Thanks for such an awesome review. We are happy to here that you enjoyed your stay and had such wonderful experiences with our staff. Do come see us again soon when your travels return you to Miami.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super close to the airport. It was perfect for our one night stay before going on a cruise. Shuttle runs 24/7. The max you have to wait is 20min. The rooms are small but adequate. Bed are very comfy. Bathrooms could use some renovations but still very pleased with it. However in our room the AC was a tad bit too loud. Had to turn up the TV quite a bit to drown it out. I would recommend to anyone who wants an extremely close hotel to the airport.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Hi SM,

It is our goal to ensure that we not only meet but exceed our guest expectations.Thank you for your invaluable feedback. If your travels return you to us please contact me. I would love to personally see to a flawless stay.