4,742 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle between flights long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker spg cruise luggage
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

The best thing is the friendly bus pickup with cheeRful helpful drivers every 15 minutes.
The room I had was tired. The water took ages to run hot. Although it was a non smoking room it smelt like someone had smoked in there. The AC was noisy.
It is in need of a refurbish and modernisation but it was only for a night!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Perhaps I misunderstood but we thought a continental breakfast was included with our room. It was not. I then read that there was a 20% discount for AAA members in the restaurant. Our server said there was no such discount.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I've been many many times in this hotel. Nice facility and nice environment. Of course close to airport. What I really like in this hotel, beds are very comfortable. You sleep like baby. On other hand, I love the breakfast here as well...

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Victor is a gem. He welcomed me as soon as I walked in the bar. It was as if he had seen me before. 2 weeks later when I returned and walked into the bar, he immediately recognized me and welcomed me with his infectious smile.

Victor is definetely the type of person I want to meet at every bar, hotel, restaurant I visit. I am a 30 year career Flight Attendant and have interacted with so many people in so many cities in as many hotels and no one tops his energy, his genuine desire to make people happy with the product he serves.

I want Victor to know how much I appreciate the way he treats not only me but I observed his interaction with his other customers. I give him 5 starts.

Congratulations Sheraton Miami Airport, you are a winner because of Victor.

Room Tip: Close to the airport. Highways are easily accessed.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Perfect situation close to the airport and walking distance to the car hire. Staff excellent. Food in the bar very good and so was breakfast. All in all just what you need before or after a flight. We wouldnt hesitate to go back and excellent value for money

Stayed: October 2015
4  Thank Nina H
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Thank you so much for the gift of feedback. So pleased to hear of your positive experience and hope to see you back very soon.