10 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Hilton.com
US$232
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$238
US$187
SAVE US$51
PricelineUS$232
travelup.comUS$234
HurbUS$238
4,221 results
All reviews coral cafe miami airport breakfast buffet free shuttle shuttle service dolphin mall nice pool one night stay south beach cruise runway stopover uber proximity cab convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Continental breakfast for Diamond members about says it all. A muffin for breakfast is for five year olds. You do get a discounted rate of $6 for full breakfast but it's the principle of the matter. If the hotel feels that it absolutely needs my $6 then they don't need my business either.

With the spring breakers, families with kids, and/or travel novices that stay once a year away from home, you would think Hilton would appreciate a quiet business traveler who only wants to sleep and eat.

Stay somewhere that appreciates you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 448christopherb
Hilton Miami Airport Hotel, Other at Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest - We are sorry you had a poor experience and didn't feel recognized as a Diamond member. The continental breakfast includes fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and yogurt and is what is listed as a Diamond Honors breakfast. We are sorry this was not to your satisfaction. Sincerely - Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon Team.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I was there for one night. Couldn’t even get into my room until 6pm! Booked a 1 bedroom with balcony supposed to overlook the lagoon...it did but mostly overlooked all of the ac units and airport. The ac units were so loud you couldn’t even sit outside.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Kllt888

Dear Guest - We are sorry you had a poor experience. We will certainly use your comments to review with the team to imrpove for the future. Sincerely - Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon Team.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Room was dirty and staff was mean and unhelpful. Nobody answers the phone at the front desk. We were never brought our extra towels. I can go on all day at how dissatisfied I was staying here. We have stayed at this hotel so many times and loved it. This time made me feel like I had never stayed here before

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank gellis588407

Dear Guest - We are sorry you had a poor experience after staying with us before and having a great experience. We will certainly use your comments to improve services for the future. Sincerely - Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon Team.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

The only consistent aspect of the hotel is how dirty it is. The bathrooms are particularly disgusting both in public areas and in individual guest rooms. The staff doesn't pick up the phone for long periods of time and when they do they either leave you on hold further or hang up on you claiming they are busy when it is clear that they are more interested in making inappropriate jokes with each other. The staff wear informal clothes and look like they were hired from a 1-star motel. When I arrived, my top tier status wasn't recognized and the guy who checked me in struggled to find my reservation. As a Diamond member, I'm shocked at the poor levels of customer service that plague this hotel, and this, combined by how filthy the property is in general, gives me all the reasons I need to check out tomorrow and book a competitor.

3  Thank Private G
Hilton Miami Airport Hotel, Other at Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

We are sorry you had a poor experience. We will certainly use your comments for the necessary re-training. Sincerely Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Here for one night. Flew in from Arizona, heading to the Keys in the morning. The hotel is nice, room has nice view of the pool and water. My room is nice, clean. Ya, some of the hall carpets are dated. But very pleased with my room. Had a couple drinks, and calamari snack. Food was ok, martini was good. Not sure this would be a long stay place, quick night and close to airport is good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends