3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$248
Hotels.comUS$248
FindHotelUS$248
2,721 results
All reviews bedroom condo biscayne bay double tree south beach free trolley valet parking front desk staff port of miami cruise ship pre cruise balcony bidet publix metromover uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We enjoyed our family vacation.It’s not much more I can say than all that I’ve already said in this survey. I enjoyed my family enjoyed and we all made it home safely. What I stay in your place again, absolutely!

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

If I could give this hotel zero stars I would. Traveling from New Jersey I booked a 4 night stay to attend my nieces wedding. I chose the "Grand Suite Bayview" being a Hilton Honors Member.  I was sure this was going to be a gorgeous room. I was VERY WRONG.

The check in process was typical, other than the forms they make you read and sign that the location IS A SMOKE FREE HOTEL. Well, the second you step off the elevator to your room, you are slammed in the face with the overpowering smell of marijuana. So much for a smoke free hotel policy.

Then I get to my grand suite room, and it was anything but grand. The room smelled old and yes of marijuana. The curtains have holes and large tears. The coffee pot was growing mold along the top. The bathroom tiles looked like they were going to fall on your head. There were roaches crawling in and out of holes behind the toilet. The air conditioning works when it wants. Upon check in at 4 the room was cold, we come back from dinner at 8pm that the room went from 70 degrees to 82 and blowing hot. Needless to say I marched down to the front desk and told them I would not be staying in that room 4 nights. I shared photos I took to show as proof and said that I wanted to cancel my reservation. I was then told they were sorry, and as a courtesy they would wave the cancellation fee. I was thinking, "oh that's real big of you" that I'm now stuck without a room and I'm attending a wedding. With all that being said, I have traveled the world and this by far was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 365tonyat
Hotel Manager , General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear 365tonyat,

I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience at our property. We are 100% non smoking Hotel and the forms you signed are helping implement the policy. Our team is constantly working to ensure guests comply. Unfortunately some guests disregard the policies and standards. We hope to make another opportunity in the future to make it right.

Best Regards,
Kreick Rovelo- Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2021

My daughter turned 21!!! The 3 bedroom apartment was sooo beautiful and had plenty of room for my family of 6. I absolutely loved the view and location of this hotel. I’m happy I became a member! This is my hotel of choice when ever I travel.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

When we first arrived, there were about 5 police officers outside who had a man detained. This was our first impression. Though I realize that this is not the fault of the hotel, what followed was. We were confused as to where to go to park, since there were no signs posted. The valet staff seemed like they were annoyed to help us and park our car. When we went to check in, the amount owed was over $400 more than expected. We spent an extra 20 minutes, at 1 in the morning, trying to explain what the price was supposed to be. It was brushed off as just an error when entered. An error?? It almost cost us $400!! We finally made it to our room only to find it dirty with the AC off. We requested daily room service but no one even came to clean our room until 7pm the night before we checked out. By then we were so tired that we just requested towels only to be given 3 and having to ask for more. The police activity that we saw the first night ended up being a regular occurrence. The internet does not reach the top floors. We ended up having to spend even more money by constantly using a hot spot from our phones which only had one bar of service.

1  Thank hil2nguest2021

Dear hil2nguest2021,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I shared your feedback with the appropriate managers to ensure your concerns are addressed. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best Regards,
Kreick Rovelo- Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel is the greatest place to stay in Miami. We came down to celebrate a Birthday.....From the moment we arrived until we left, everything was on point. The jr Suite we had was spectacular. We had a view of the bay. Waking up every morning to that view made it hard to leave. This will definitely be my #1 place to stay whenever I'm in the Miami area. Let it be known that the Doubletree Grand Hotel located at 1717 N. Biscayne is the best place to stay at in Miami.

Room tip: If you want to avoid the daily parking fee($40per day), use lyft and uber.
Trip type: Travelled with friends