5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$253
Agoda.comUS$259
Destinia.comUS$276
2,687 results
All reviews bedroom condo biscayne bay double tree south beach free trolley valet parking front desk staff american airlines arena port of miami cruise ship pre cruise balcony bidet publix metromover uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Repair the AC in room 834. Repair the TV in the original condo room. The condo room was in different building which we did not like. The elevators in other building were not all working and very crowded. The wait time to go up to room or down to lobby could be 15 minutes. Once front desk moved us to junior suite in main building we were very happy. The elevators in main building worked 100% better. Front desk corrected problem and moved us to main building where we were much happier. Do not get condo room. Front desk staff was great!

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Great location and view. It is a decent hotel. I wouldn't say great. They have tried to update it but still needs some.work. The room was a little run down. Wall needs cleaning or painting .Bathroom ceiling kept flapping through the night due to high winds. Bed and pillows were not comfortable.

1  Thank Rabbyduby
Reviewed 14 March 2020

I did not expect this hotel to have so many amenities but was pleasantly surprised by the size of the property and the number of restaurants and stores on site. The view from my hotel was AMAZING! Best of all the price of may room was affordable compared to the other nearby properties.

1  Thank AUHoneyBadger
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Dont need much. I am here for 10 days and not requesting housekeeping clean my room. I know they are probably busy disinfecting rooms. I do need new towels and toilet paper and should not have to wait 2 hours to get them. Might be longer as I still dont have.
Requested 4 sets of towels at 2PM . Had to call again at 240PM before I got bath towels. Asked for washed clothes and the guy I gave my dirty towels to says he dosnt have any. Does he offer to bring me some. Of course not. That would be beyond his job duties. Call again for wash clothes twice and still waiting. At 3:50PM. Stay at the Marriott next door.
Think I will just have them clean my room every day now and place towelson floor.
Hilton your save the environment offer would be good if I could get new towels when I did need clean towels so I'll just take them everyday now.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alyxv
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear alyxv,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We addressed the opportunities for improvement you detailed and welcome any additional comments or suggestions you’d like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our typically outstanding hospitality.

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

I do not know where to start with this property. I tried this property again this time on the hotel side(last stay was on condo side. From waiting 3 hours for room availability, to coming back to checkin and the room was still not ready and told to wait another hour for them to defeather a room that was requested the day before arrival(via text with hotel HH diamond guest desk). After leaving going to go eat and come back to them still not having room ready....... I gave up on that issue.
Next no AC in room temperature in hallway was colder than room. 73 in room. 2am in the morning waking up in sweats in MIAMI! Get up to take a shower to try and cool down in a filthy shower with hairs of someone else all over shower. Towels and rags filthy filled spots and other people hair......
Second maintenance comes at 7 am temperature goes down to 72. Call the desk they continue to blow me off, no manager available until after 10am, we will give you a call back.....
Go to desk 3 times they continue to place me on hold, and tell me someone will be right with you. I’m trying to enjoy my vacation, and not sit at front desk all day like the day before.Spring break no other hotels available in the area.
HOUSEKEEPING
Request for the room to be fully cleaned today.
Return to room the same hair that was in the shower before still there. She takes all rags and leaves us one rag. Try calling downstairs again and again and again. No answer now! Go back to desk-we will send someone up(their famous line). Never comes

AC AGAIN
It’s 3 am in the morning now, and I’m writing this review. Temp in room 71 in room(it has increased) it was 70. WHY HAVENT FIXED THIS AC or changed our room? Again he (engineer)just left and said”it’s going to work in 5/10 minutes” I cannot wait to leave in the AM at checkout!
It’s so much more I have left out it’s ridiculous!

DO NOT STAY