8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$424
PricelineUS$396
getaroom.comUS$446
7,218 results
All reviews toro toro the club lounge bayfront park bayside marketplace beautiful hotel bay view biscayne bay valet parking pre cruise cruise terminal ole lobby starbucks concierge conference ihg port
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Very pleased staying for the first time ,
It could not been better with the amazing hospitality by Pier and made the whole experience want to return and very clean and comfortable room with a nice ocean view room ,

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anoopm650
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

anoopm650,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad Pier exceeded your expectations and you have a very comfortable stay. We certainly hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Second time staying here with work. Lovely location (I was lucky enough to see dolphins right outside) and nice, clean rooms.

I wanted to go to the Everglades on my day off so I went downstairs and Pier helped find a tour for me that would pick me up from the hotel and sorted everything out. So so helpful and friendly.

Can’t wait to stay again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M3366REnatalied
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

M3366REnatalied,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our location and comfort. Sounds like a fantastic tour and happy Pier was able to assist! We hope to welcome you back for a third stay!

Reviewed 20 January 2021

They have good services and staff. The staff was very friendly and helpful, however they did not come clean the room I stayed in and were slow at the concierge. I thought the architecture of the hotel was really nice. It made me feel welcomed.

1  Thank DShiesty
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

DShiesty, we are happy you appreciated colleagues and services during your stay. During these times, housekeeping is upon request only and apologize that was not communicated at check-on. We thank you for taking the time to review your stay and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I had a great stay this past weekend. Pierre at the Front Desk was friendly and extremely helpful with all my questions and bags.
I enjoyed my time at the bar in Toro Toro. I will definitely go back. Location Location Location! Staff was friendly and following Covid19 guidelines.

1  Thank Jenniffer P
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Jennifer,

We are thrilled our staff and location exceeded your expectations, most important felt you safe with our wellness efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Booked last minute with my boyfriend on New Year's Eve to celebrate in Miami (coming from Fort Lauderdale) and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The hotel was stunning and was ensuring that all health and safety guidelines were being followed. The staff was also incredibly nice and attentive even with a special sports event going on in the hotel! Overall it was a great last-minute stay and we look forward to coming back to check out their restaurants.

1  Thank natashad2605
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

natashad2605,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you recognizing the guest wellness measures we are taking to ensure safety for yourself and our colleagues. Glad the staff exceeded your expectations and truly hope to welcome you back.