10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$349
PricelineUS$321
Expedia.comUS$349
7,213 results
All reviews toro toro the club lounge bayfront park bayside marketplace south beach beautiful hotel bay view biscayne bay valet parking pre cruise downtown area cruise terminal per day ole lobby starbucks concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

I had a great stay this past weekend. Pierre at the Front Desk was friendly and extremely helpful with all my questions and bags.
I enjoyed my time at the bar in Toro Toro. I will definitely go back. Location Location Location! Staff was friendly and following Covid19 guidelines.

1  Thank Jenniffer P
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Jennifer,

We are thrilled our staff and location exceeded your expectations, most important felt you safe with our wellness efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Booked last minute with my boyfriend on New Year's Eve to celebrate in Miami (coming from Fort Lauderdale) and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The hotel was stunning and was ensuring that all health and safety guidelines were being followed. The staff was also incredibly nice and attentive even with a special sports event going on in the hotel! Overall it was a great last-minute stay and we look forward to coming back to check out their restaurants.

1  Thank natashad2605
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

natashad2605,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you recognizing the guest wellness measures we are taking to ensure safety for yourself and our colleagues. Glad the staff exceeded your expectations and truly hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful, however they did not come clean the room I stayed in and were slow at the concierge. I thought the architecture of the hotel was really nice. It made me feel welcomed.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabby B
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Gabby, thanks for taking the time to review your stay. We are thrilled our staff exceeded your expectations and you appreciated the design of our hotel. Due to COVID restrictions, housekeeping is by request only during these times and apologize that was not communicated to you. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Intercontinental has luxurious locations worldwide! Service is outstanding in most locations (Hanoi, Santo Domingo, San Jose-CR, Dubai, even Caracas), however the location in Miami-Bayside has managed to disappoint me TWICE. Several of their front desk staff (specially the Cubans) tend to be rude and dismissive (saving manager Daniel, can’t recall last name). I don’t care if the staff recognizes my Platinum status, but at least some courtesy is appreciated. Two years in a row and those folks keep showing their lack of manners and this seeming entitlement about how busy the hotel is due to the season (it’s not the customer’s problem).
Please either provide customer service training to the staff or hire people who are not as entitled.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JhonnyE
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Hello JhonnyE,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am very sorry to hear about the level of service you received. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

We value you as one of our IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite member and I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 January 2021

My guy Pierre at the front desk was a gentleman, answered like 20 questions I had professionally and went way out of his way to help me print something. The gentleman who checked me in was also superb.

Room was very nice, great view. Wish I knew the pool was closed. Due to the nearby tall buildings, the pool area doesn't get much sun this time of year anyway though (New Years).

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hrdcorhays
Glenn Sampert , General Manager at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

hrcorhays,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are elated that the Front Desk and Pierre exceeded your expectations and the view was to your liking!