6,904 results
All reviews toro toro the club lounge bayfront park bayside marketplace south beach beautiful hotel bay view biscayne bay valet parking pre cruise cruise terminal downtown area per day lobby starbucks concierge ihg
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We had a great meal sitting outdoors (poolside) overlooking the inner harbor. The view was fantastic. The food was very good and the service was excellent. In particular the Chefs: Martha and Martina we're very kind and wanted to be sure we enjoyed our meals. The Bar tenders and waiters: Esther C. Jackson, Juan Carlos and Armando Whittington we're very friendly and helpful. As we ate a storm blew in and they found us seating under shelter of the bar where we could enjoy our dinners and watch the storm.

Room tip: Request view of the inner harbor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear David L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled you enjoyed your visit to Bluewater. Our team goes above and beyond to provide all of our guests with wow experiences and we are delighted to see this was the case for you. Thank you for providing a few names of the staff who helped make your visit memorable. I have shared your wonderful remarks with them and thanked them for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

This is a very high quality hotel with a superb location in downtown Miami. Great access to the free tram that loops around the city center. The staff was courteous and provided good service. The rooms were big and had many ammenities. Very clean. The meeting rooms were very good and it is a very good place for a conference.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear ricglezm,

Thank you for your review! It is a pleasure to hear you had a great conference stay. We are glad you benefited from our central location and enjoyed our 5-star service, amenities and meeting facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Wifi was unusually good for a conference hotel, and they staff were very friendly and helpful. THe resolved an issue with a the restaurant and bar quickly without me asking. The gym was also nice with a real bench press, and they even had shorts I could borrow because I forgot mine.

Dear slagell,

Thank you for your review! We are glad our service and amenities were up to par during your conference stay. I will be sure to thank the team for meeting your needs and for making your stay memorable. We look forward to your next visit!

Good afternoon Monique,

I arrived this morning from Los Angeles via an AA red eye flight. Blurry eyed I took a taxi to your beautiful hotel. In the hurry of coming here my friend omitted placing my name on the room reservation. She did however email the room confirmation to me. Shari left Lis Angeles at 6 a.m. And arrives local time 2:25p.m. this afternoon. So reaching her via the phone isn't possible.

Your front desk staff is patient and kind. Seeing my exhaustion they gifted me a Starbucks voucher. This made me so relieved and feeling cared for. Iliana is a great representation of your company values.

I had held back my lunch bag when I stored my in flight carry on bag and after eating my breakfast in the park I went to the guest services desk where I was greeted by Ariel. I asked her to now add this bag to my other stored bag. Her caring and pleasant attitude makes her an asset to you establishment. Ariel has also found businesses for me that I will need in the area to make my stay an easier moe enjoyable stay here in Miami.

The women that gave me your card is prifessional and listens intently, suggesting relevant ideas that are fun and helpful based on what you shared with her. And that i didn't know were possible.

These three women are a testimonial to your leadership skills. And I'm sure you're an amazing example they strive to emulate.

Thank you for having staff that can make even a challenge fun and relaxing.

Best,
Kristen Addix
CEO Glad Pix Productions

Dear Kristen,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your wonderful remarks with us and also share a few names of the staff who made your stay extra special. Our team always strives to provide a WOW experience, so we will be sure to share your feedback with them and let them know their hard work does not go unnoticed. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days before taking a cruise. We wanted to visit nearby attractions and of course Miami Beach. Hotel is updated, great property, customer service and excellent breakfast. The hotel is located within walking distance to Bayside and 10 mins drive from Ocean Drive, Miami Beach and 5 mins away from port.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jinett A,

Thank you for joining us during your recent visit to Miami before a cruise. It is truly a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed everything from our premier location to the well-appointed amenities and 5-star service. This is something that we take great pride in and I'm thrilled that our team was able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back!