8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$225
Hyatt.comUS$225
PricelineUS$225
eDreamsUS$225
Hotels.comUS$225
ZenHotels.comUS$255
All reviews whole foods convention center market place people mover nice hotel valet parking pleasant stay within walking distance bayside market enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet south beach location is great business trip short stay drawbridge conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Staff is very polite and professional, hotel decor is very nice and my room was cleaned to perfection. Beds were comfortable and made, nice big TV with a large variety of channels to watch from. My view was great.

Management response:Responded 20 January 2021

Dear eracerr1,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Miami. Our associates will feel so appreciated in regards to your experience interacting with all of them during your stay. It is nice you could enjoy the comforts of your room with our TV selections and oversized TVs.
We hope you make us your home away from home when visiting Miami.

Regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

First class property, great location for business and vacation travelers. Close to many restaurants and downtown activities. Just relax and watch the the draw bridge open and the boats pass by. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TeamsterRG,

Thank you for selecting Hyatt Regency Miami for your recent stay in Miami. We are glad that our team made you feel welcomed and cared for. It truly is relaxing to be able to watch the boats come and go from the Miami River and we are happy you experienced it.

We hope the next time you find yourself headed to sunny Miami you will think of us again.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

My wife and I stayed this weekend for our anniversary. Staff was exceptional for helping my wife who had a broken arm with a room to accommodate us. Room was a corner room over looking the city. Other than a little road noise we had a good night stay. Front desk recommended Turlock’s for dinner. Dinner was exceptional. A bit pricy though.

Dear markjunkin,

We thank you for thinking of Hyatt when it came time to celebrate your anniversary. We hope on your next visit you will select staying with us as well.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I have travelled for 30 years. This was the best overall customer service I have ever received from a hotel.

Your staff, Front desk- room was not ready at check in time. Unexpectedly comped me dinner.
Valet staff - OUTSTANDING. I was traveling in a wheelchair, I can't tell you the number of times they loaded and unloaded the wheelchair, always with a smile and an offer to push me to my hotel destination.
Onsite food purchase shop- Always friendly, prompt and smiling.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear ricksmitherman,

We appreciate your feedback on your experience with us over the New Year holiday. We are glad that when we could not meet your expectation of check in time, we could overcome and delight you with dinner for the inconvenience.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you find yourself on a visit to Miami

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The floors are never cleaned. Towels and garbage for days! Days! My dad called the front desk and they refused to clean it - saying that they would get to it but never did. My little sister found a con/dom in the pool. Staff is soooo bad. Like horrible. Really confrontational and with lots of attitude when you ask them why they haven’t cleaned the towels and garbage. Ruined vacation for my family. I feel so bad.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ReinORyan,

Thank you for staying with us. I was surprise to read of your comments for this is definitely not the Hyatt standards we are known for. We sincerely apologize and appreciate your feedback so we can improve. If you would like to contact me directly at amir.blattner@hyatt.com and give me the opportunity to further review in hopes of turning this experience around.