“Frequent Customer”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #1,890 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We dine here at least once per month. We enjoy the food and its close by. Last week we ordered sirloin special. The steak was not sirloin. Sirloin is tender, this steak, while it was cooked to perfection, we not sirloin. I dont understand why. We told our server, who was excellent, and the manager gave us a free dessert.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I normally do not review chain restaurants but we had a very positive experience at the Ruby Tuesday located near the Miami Zoo. To summarize, I had the salad bar which was very fresh and had many options (I took three trips to it!). Other people in my party who had the same agreed the salad bar was very good.

What I liked the most about this location, at least on this day (my second visit), was the very friendly attitude of everyone to include the salad bar person. The service was excellent as we were a large party.

Thank you Ruby Tuesday staff at this location. I hope you continue with the same great service!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Were on our way to Outback Steakhouse which was another 20 minutes away, saw this was hungry so we stopped. Should have just kept on going. Restaurant was empty..but we figured that was because of the time of day around 15:30, it got busier as we were leaving. Ordered off the kids menu for our son (which didn't include a drink..but was re-fillable) then off the main where drinks not re-fillable. Ribs were pretty good, battered shrimp and chicken tenders were ok, but were either fried in too old oil or over cooked - couldn't quite work out which. The ceaser salad was poor - limp lettuce being the worst. Whilst the server was fine, she would'nt leave us alone, every few minutes it felt like she was asking us if it was OK... We would usually leave feedback, but we just wanted to get back to the hotel so didn't bother.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent salad bar.. very good taste.
We had the pork chop..what a great tasting meal. Service is also very good. Bad problem was my utensil where dirty on 1st try. Second set where also dirty... on third try was clean.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to this location twice and the staff has been courteous and the food is up to standard. I enjoy the burgers here and my pasta was pretty good too. Don't recommend the mixed drinks as they always seem very weak and watered down but the beer is always good and cold. We will definitely be back.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!